• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Nytrex

M
Jan 14, 2004
Hey nice sled!

We will probably make the geometry a little more forward as well.

If it were me I'd be careful about going too crazy on changing the Nytro geometry. From stock IMO the Nytro needs the bars a moved a few inches forward and put the steering column in a more straight up position. As far as the engine placement etc again IMO it's pretty well right where it needs to be. If the Apex motor was an option then a guy would have to be careful not to get the extra lbs of the 4 banger out over the skiis too much so that the sled doesn't feel front heavy. What are your ideas as far a the chaincase goes. Again IMO the Apex/Rx1/Vector chaincase would be the way to go rather than the molded in Nytro chaincase. These chaincases are easy to get and have proved top be pretty robust. If you guys pull this off I'm thinking seriously about selling my MCX Nytro and picking up a donor turbo Apex. I just can't seem to get over my preference for the 4 cylinder over the 3 banger.

M5

S

summit-x

Mar 3, 2008
Central,ND
not that sled is awsome!! great build man congrats,,, now if u would have a wife that wouldnt be sitting in your garage right now,:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features