• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mt. Adams Snowboarding

M
Jan 18, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and recently purchased a sled for snowboarding in both Washington and Oregon. I used to do a lot of sledding/snowboarding in Colorado. I was just interested if anyone on this forum sleds and snowboards on Mt. Adams or Mt. St. Helens? I'm looking to meet some new people to ride with and thought this might be a good place to meet some people with similar backcountry skiing/snowboarding interest. Thanks so much.

C
Feb 4, 2015
snowboarding and snowmobiling

He man,

I just moved to the PNW as well I'm originally from Alaska. I'm big into snowboarding and riding sledding. I'd love to gain some backcountry access for snowboarding at Mt. Adams or Mt. St. Helens although I think their snow situation isn't that great at the moment. Give me a shout sometime maybe we can figure something out and set up a ride together somewhere.

Justin

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
New to the PNW as well, haven't been down to Adams/Helen yet but I'd be down to try it out. Hit me up sometime and we'll set something up.

C
Feb 4, 2015
I'm down. I hear that the snow isn't looking to great in that area as of right now but there may be some other areas we can ride. On the other side of the cascades. What days are you free to ride?

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
I'm down. I hear that the snow isn't looking to great in that area as of right now but there may be some other areas we can ride. On the other side of the cascades. What days are you free to ride?

Normally only Sat/Sun, but I can take time off pretty easily if we ever get snow for the occasional "sick day"

Premium Features