• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

may get a ride wed. or thu. anyone?

Bagger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Central WA
Dreamin'

I wish....right now I'm hanging on for the time off around Christmas and New Years. I'm thinking I might not even turn my sled off for about 4 days around NY's !
Good luck finding a riding partner though. :face-icon-small-coo Bagger

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
I might be up for a ride as well depending on how the weather looks and location. I have the next couple of weeks off with no plans.

P

powder Head

Nov 27, 2007
Marysville Wash
Sorry guys heading to Glod Creek in the morning. Looks like the best day of the week. We'll let you know how it is, wait you can just follow our tracks......................

P
I am looking at heading up the 70 road to Pyramid Creek on Thurs., I'll be between the cabin and WJ's somewhere. Taking the wife up for her first ride of the year. I was up a couple weeks ago on the first snow for some road rides but now she's itchin'. Should be some great snow up there... according to the crytal mt. web site....www.skicrystal.com. The base of the ski hill is 4000' and the summit is 7000' for a good reference of the snow line. It has web cams also at the base and the summit. Also WJ's has a web cam. Hope to see ya up there if anyone is going to be in those parts.

01 RMK800 snowcheck 151
01 RMK600
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YA DONT GET STUCK, YA AINT TRYIN'

P
Seeker, have you heard how the road is? i was thinking about there but i hate that road in.

No, I haven't been up in a couple weeks but I am sure it's nasty right. The plows are always good at getting it cleared pretty quick, just take a set of chains in case. I've never had to use mine up there but real close one night coming down about midnight. If ya have 'em, ya'll never need 'em.

Premium Features