• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Man I love my Poo(PICS!)

S

Smoot

Oct 27, 2009
Garden City, UT
Once again great pics!

Curious, do you remember what kind of settings you had for that third pic down?

Keep me posted on what you come up with for "camera protection"

I think I just got lucky it came out that good, I had it on the sports setting.. I have a ton to learn when it comes to taking pictures. I wish I knew more about everything but I'm still a novice when it comes to pics..

I'm the kid tgitt was talking about with the tupperware. It works good but its really bulky. Its also annoying taking the lens and the body out all the time out of 2 different ones. Last time I just wrapped it in a towel and threw it in a plastic bag and didn't get too crazy when I had my pack on..

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I was using a Nikor 55-300mm lens with my Nikon D3100, when I took the ones of Chris. That seems to be good size lens, the 18-55 doesn't have much range at all...

Yeah I took some with the 18-55 and it's not that great. I'll have them up tomorrow so you can see the difference. Next time I'll pack the bigger lens.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Here's some more pics. I'm going to bring the longer lens next time so I can get some better shots.

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0228-1.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0220-1.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

Last edited:
R

River Ratt

Oct 27, 2008
Markerville AB
Nice pictures, I have the Nikon D90 and I love it, it takes amazing actions photos and low light pictures. I have a pelican case with the foam cut out to fit camera and lens (18 -200) that I use, it is quite bulky, but I have a big tunnel bag to carry it. Last year I got lazy, and just threw it in the tunnel bag, in it's soft case and packed it in tight with extra gloves etc. I bungied it down really good also, well this was a mistake, after 3 days of riding the lense would not auto focus anymore. Luckily I got it fixed on Warranty, so lesson learned, I will be keeping it in the Pelican case or leaving it at home.
I love my Pro also, just came off a 2006 summit X, no more having to muscle the sled around, the Pro is very nimble, at first I kept pulling it over to far and ending up on my side, LoL. Now that I got the hang of it, I just love it, I really love not having to be constantly messing with the clutching like on the Doo.

Creek Chub

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2007
Blackduck, Minnesota
Thanks for the pics, they are great. Still daydreaming of pow. We have only had about 2 inches of snow so far this year. The first trip still more than six weeks out. Getting impatient and jealous of those already riding.

Premium Features