• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lurkers.....Speak up

B
Nov 28, 2007
We know your there. New names in this arena is hopefull . Please speak up and be heard . It will help progress what we have and our oneski future .

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
jump ship

this is the place to be for the 1 ski addiction,we can help you along with your troubles. some of us are even on the eastern or middle part of the country. now is the time to sell the 2 ski, there is plenty of snow out there to bring in top dollar! plenty of nice single skis out there....

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Barely a year ago!

I have 5 people in my visitor section that I never heard of before. And I dont' wonder to far from hawk forum. Rarely post out side of my boundry.

You were posting threads offering to trade your M7, I'm sure you were a lurker first.

Maybe offer the newest fence sitters some insite on what made your mind up.

Remember "Shooter" Larry Storm and his pleading towards you, and Rude Awakening not to make the Snow Hawk mistake, where is that shmuck now?

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
dragon?

whats that? is there a new one ski machine that i havent heard about? good to see the 2 skiers checkin up on us! tell me any and all 2 ski riders havent had the urge to take a hawk for a spin when they see one out on the trail! if you see a hawk on the trail, dont be shy. ask the owner to give it a try! im always willing to let anyone try it...

T
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
ah uh

I'm not saying anything bad about lurker's just saying there are 5 on my vistor list. and of course your going to lurk if your intrested in hawk's.

I guess "shooter' larry storm doesn't ring a bell at all. Never heard of him.

O
Dec 13, 2008
Bozeman,Mt
I lurk

Hey im not afraid to admit I lurk here. Im not going to lie the snow hawk is a very interesting machine. I havent had a chance to ride one but think it would be a trip. I kinda wouldnt mind picking up a used 600 or 800 to take out every once in awhile. I still would stay true to my two skier but would love to have a hawk to rip around on as well.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Yeap, don't think I could ever give up the twoskis... something tells me they just couldn't keep up in the steep & deep like a Polaris could. :)

But for early season rides and spring snow, they'd be a blast.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Assumptions!

How's that statement go?

Wish I had a "Snow Hawk" for every guy we got into one who claimed he would keep his Twoski for those times when he needed it!

Larry Storm = white Honda CR500AF with 2Moto kit. search his name.

B
Nov 28, 2007
Welcome . I hope our one ski arena grows. If anyone fron the central valley area of Cal. ( hwy 108 ) is interested ,I would meet up for a ride day .

T
Nov 3, 2008
What the F**k (Snowhawkaddict)

Jesus you’re not back less than a week and you are already badgering people.

I do realize your passion for the sport_That being said why can’t you keep your trap shut.

There was a reason you were banned in the first place (rite) !!!

Obviously you did not get the point….

Believe it or not people can have both a 2 ski and a Hawk and enjoy both of them.

And believe this as well you do more harm than good for the Hawk community when you show your a*ss telling people how stupid they were for not buying a hawk and for not lessening to you the almighty.

I am sure that you know a lot and could share a little wisdom here and there. But after reading a lot of your posts I am curious: Just how many other sites banned you ___really ?

Give it a rest TONY (Play nice and maybe you will not get banned again)

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
My oh my!

My mother called me the Devil a time or two but never the big guy!

I was not insulting the admited lurkers, thats the problem with writing instead of speaking, too many thin skins on here.

You know actually, when Beeline and I were discussing starting this thread last week, he asked me why I was not back to my old ways, I'm not feeling like being banned.

Just to be clear, one day I may refer to someone as ignorant, it may just mean they don't know.

Don't expect me to hum along with your "Polka" though, not my style,
Adrian Kronower out!

roo

Premium Member
May 12, 2008
sedro woolley WA
writing instead of speaking?

My mother called me the Devil a time or two but never the big guy!

I was not insulting the admited lurkers, thats the problem with writing instead of speaking, too many thin skins on here.

You know actually, when Beeline and I were discussing starting this thread last week, he asked me why I was not back to my old ways, I'm not feeling like being banned.

Just to be clear, one day I may refer to someone as ignorant, it may just mean they don't know.

Don't expect me to hum along with your "Polka" though, not my style,
Adrian Kronower out!

refer to someone as "ignorant" to their face and see if they don't take it as an insult! Ignorant may imply a general condition or it may apply to lack of knowledge or awareness of a particular thing <an ignorant fool> <ignorant of nuclear physics> Better find a better adj. that might not be taken, "THE WRONG WAY"

Premium Features