• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LTS Mar. Snow Report

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Not much accumulation today . Started snowing again about 5. We got about 6 inches so far. This snow is much drier than yesterday snow. Tomorrow Should be awesome .

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Went out today and yes it's deep. Snow is a little heavier out there this evening.

I thought that was you. We passed each other as I was heading out. Glad to see the knee doesn't have you parked on a couch.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Light rain most of the day today . Snow is mush . I have not been down the 07 road but I have heard there is lots of pavement showing down by the parking lot .

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
This pic is of the 07 Road down by the parking lot . Lots of pavement showing from parking lot to independence turn off. Hopefully this rain turns into snow soon.

image.jpg

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
No Don . When it snows here we get busy. I'm still waiting for my motor for my 12 so I bought this 13 900 pro. This sled rips. The snows a little sticky down low but great up top. Big thing is the parking lot did not get much snow. It's going to melt fast down low with the warm Temps.

IMG_0094.jpg

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
The snow is great up high. They plowed the 07 road from the parking lot to independence turn off . From Independence up not too bad . Just a few little patches of pavement showing. For some reason last night the sign was still down at the parking lot. Hopefully they move the sign today.

Last edited:
Premium Features