• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for riders for a photoshoot (SLC & Ogden, UT)

E
Oct 16, 2016
I'm a photographer out of Salt Lake City, Utah and I'm looking for a couple of snowmobilers and snowbikers for a photoshoot/videoshoot. Preferably for this Thursday, but the date may change based on how quickly I can get riders/things ready.

This is for my client - Tuff Toe. They make a protective application liquid that protects your boots, improves longevity and grip. You will get a free application of Tuff Toe professionally applied to your boots and some awesome photos of your riding. Boots will need to be applied with Tuff Toe approximately 24 hours in advance to cure, the store they will be applied at is in Ogden, UT. For snowmobilers they have been generally applying the product to nearly the entire front toe of the boot, including the underside for added grip (application area is up to you and can be discussed at the shop).

We will be focusing on a few good images for advertising purposes and then shooting a few short video clips to be used in a montage video of all of their sports applications.

I myself have a snowbike so I have some mobility with equipment, but I'm new to snowmobiling out west here so any location suggestions would be appreciated. Locations that are close by to parking are best as it determines what equipment I can bring and use as far as lighting.

If anyone is interested please pm me. Feel free to check out www.TuffToe.com for more info about the product itself.

Premium Features