• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for Ds3 Ski

PaulAnd

Premium Member
Oct 17, 2010
Northern IL.
Stuffed a Ski this winter and popped out the ski rubber..
When I went to put it back in the plastic around the ski bushing looked deformed and the bushing was loose..
I just pulled the ski’s to test fit the Rasmussen ski rubbers
And the bushings are now tight?
Hot garage fixed it?
FYI the SkiDoo rubbers are only safe if you run the ski in the centered position because the stock rubbers only have material in the middle of the ski, If you run them offset only a fraction of the rubber touches the spindle..
You guys probably already know this but if you don’t, set them to center or they will pop out! Not pretty!!
The Rasmussen rubbers contact the spindle all the way across the ski! Nice job! Then you can set the ski offset anyway you want!
My sled is a 2020.5 T maybe they changed the design for later years? I’d give it check!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9073eef1143d2c96500e900bb12d9629.jpg

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
also had a ski rubber shift position and distort the supporting plastic beneath. a couple minutes with a heat gun restored the plastic to the proper position and i put the stock bushing back on. secured both bushings with a little bit of silicone adhesive and no more problems for the rest of last season. at the time, rasmussen was sold out of the rubbers but i'll be installing a pair on the new sled.

Premium Features