• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lookin like---05'

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
05' was a good year for me. Got my Rev and the wifey one also. Snow may have sucked but it turned out to be a good year for me.
NO SNOW DOES SUCK THOUGH!

BigT

F
Dec 1, 2007
NORTH BEND
everything gonna be allright.

The big hit we took a while back certainly sucked however we usually get one of those each year. Take a deeeep breath, go take a dump or something and relax...it will come.

I am normally very optimistic;)

But I am loosing my fricking patience with mother nature this year:mad::mad:

Looking like 2 weeks in a row of NO riding!!

Looks just like 05--Might even have to cancel the Wyoming run this year.

Have to make a couple runs NORTH!! Despite the mighty Canadian dollar.

H20SKE...
Don't loose patience go South or North a couple hundred miles. Rode the Blues of Oregon last weekend, good base enough snow to go off trail if your carefull and still snowing. Hear Bakers Good, Revy, Cooke, Halfway, McCall, make a weekend of it until the storms dump here. I was going to lookout sat until I loaded up and had a great time in Tollgate for two days with good conditions. It did take $250 fuel, $135 cabin for two nights plus food but it was well worth it split between 3 riders:D

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Break out the pink gloves, because we'll have mid-season epic conditions (epic for for Wa anyway :rolleyes:) by the second week of Jan.
Do I have to bring back my 100% accurate prediction of the warm weather that melted all our early snow?? I got called bad names and told I was crazy for that prediction....mark my words!!!

F
Dec 1, 2007
NORTH BEND
I'm older than dirt

That's not the attitude we take here in North Bend...... You must be new to the area! Give it time.

Attitude shmatitude, whats that got to do with a good movement. Got me near 20 years in as a N.Bender...got the moss growing ata the crack of my arse to prove it!

B
Nov 26, 2007
MASSSSSIVVVE DUMP FORECAST FOR WASHINGTON CASCADES...

Yeah two inches Thursday. 2 inches a week. Lets see thats 8 inches a month. Current snow-pack is 18 inches. So around March there might be enough snow to not hit every landmine on the hills....OH- but wait doesnt it start melting by then?????

S
Nov 26, 2007
Rental....shag
Sad thing is with all the rain we got Belfair and Capital are closed for dirt biking and may not reopen until spring. Fordman and all of you guys *****'n with so much time on your hands should use your time to go and clear/fix some trails so we can get back to riding bikes since we have 000000000 snow!!!!

I guess its really bad down at Belfair.......sh!ttty thing is they will probably use this as an excuse to close the place for good!

I am up for a ride with you guys as soon as we get some snow!!! Hopefully MOB has forgiven me for my rudeness at the Mt Baker shoot out last year!!!

I think that was actually a public apology!!.................well maybe........

Hell would yo u look at that I am no longer a Junior member!!

Sap

Last edited:
Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Mother nature is just weeding out the less motivated riders for us. All you North-Benders can just put away the sleds for the year:face-icon-small-win

I'm with you....I'll take fresh, untouched hardpack over the couch anyday!!! All is well, now that the fish has made his call.....working on getting my longer track just because of his post!!!!LOL

F
Dec 1, 2007
NORTH BEND
h(05)ske

Back in 05 I had the unpleasant task of commuting from N.Bend to Cle Elum daily. I remember a day in Feb. coming home early I was looking up at the microwave tower and there was no snow all the way up to the top. It was a helpless feeling..one of amazement and horror.
Now, I know Ford prides himself on his all world prognosticating weather forcasts but he's being a touch prematurely anal this year. While I wont bet him the $1000.00 he's notorious for...I'll make a $100 buck (donation to saws) bet that we wont have another 05 again.

Premium Features