• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LIKE NEW SNO SCOOT FOR SALE

S
Nov 16, 2013
Looking to sell my son scoot, its in like new condition, used when I was a youngster, a long time ago, maintained over the years, I bought a new factory cover,an has been stored in side with all my other collectables, the track is next to perfect, and their are maybe 15-20hrs of combined ridding time on the sled all together since purchased originally, I believe its an '88 have to check, and will post pic's ASAP, I Might of road it 10 times as a child average an hr each time, pulled her out two yrs ago, and took her for a few spins around the yard with some friends(that's when it saw its most wear, but its in perfect, like new, show room condition!!!!!!! Looking to sell for someone to enjoy, and keep it away from my freiads:), if your looking for a son scoot that has not been modified or hardly used this is it!!!!!! Its be stored in my house with my 2 -YSR50's my mini sail boats sect, radiant heated brick floors and a do not touch sign on it, you will fall in love at first sight!! 2200$ or best offer, contact me at 203-274-1936 john its located in ct will ship any where in us, in you're a great distance, can work with you on shiping cost, All serious offers considered thanks JOHN

Premium Features