• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see Pro RMK's in ACTION

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I haven't had much luck getting good footage since I got my Pro from Silber. Here's a climb that didn't go as planned.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I haven't had much luck getting good footage since I got my Pro from Silber. Here's a climb that didn't go as planned.

Dang ski...whats up with that..the only tree on the hill and you park on it?..bwahaha..sweet vid..laughed my butt off...

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
these were from yesterday. I was riding Treeboss's pro

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

I spent about an hour on this sled yesterday and theres no doubt in my mind that this is the best sled on the snow. I had so much riding this sled I can't wait for next year to have my own
Dang M8chris..you better be careful..cat boys are gonna run you out of the cat section ...sweet pics ..............

JonezyBones

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2008
Colorado
Dang M8chris..you better be careful..cat boys are gonna run you out of the cat section ...sweet pics ..............

Im not one to start s*** but those boys over there seem a little touchy about the new kitty cats. Iv been a loyal cat fan for 15 years but I know whats best for me. Im just saying that I dont think its hard to get run out of the cat section right now.

Last edited:

Hurricane Tim

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2009
Very cool pics Allied. I bet your 15 year old is a hoot to ride with. It's alot of fun riding with your kids when they can actually ride well. It can be frustrating when they are first learning to ride and they are stuck 28 times a day, but they show up the old man sometimes when they get older & stronger.

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
Thanks guys. Ya I'm kinda think'n I'm screwed for next yearLOL. But yes I'm very proud of him. He can hold his own very well. It is incredible what the Pro chassis has done for both of us this year. It's fun to raise the bar on each other every time we take a trip. It is also enjoyable to view other threads on here with people's kids out ripp'n it up. Great to keep young riders interested. Anyway, back to topic. Let's see more pics!

Premium Features