• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kodiak?

A

ak ryda

Nov 26, 2007
Dont live on the rock, but have worked here the last 3 years from April to December so I leave my sled back on the mainland. From what i have seen and heard, the best place to ride is up Anton Larson Bay Road and take out from the Pyramid Mtn / Ski Chalet parkinging lot. Riding season starts late but goes into may.

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
call RC Enterprise on Kodiak Ask for Kevin, they ride a lot and are a great source for parts and sleds if u need. i'll post a # for u tomorrow I have seen some great videos of them riding and hope to come up there this year!

P
Dec 15, 2008
Kodiak AK
call RC Enterprise on Kodiak Ask for Kevin, they ride a lot and are a great source for parts and sleds if u need. i'll post a # for u tomorrow I have seen some great videos of them riding and hope to come up there this year!

I have to go see them anyhow because my wife's car needs a new windshield (damn Alaska highway). Thanks.

Premium Features