• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim - We want to know, what you know...

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
For some reason I thought the Inversion glove was already made with Windstopper? The Gore-Tex would be nice though :D

It is, I meant to word it as made with the windstopper ANNNND goretex haha.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
i ride with the dakar most of the time, or 2 pairs of inversions. When they get wet i switch to dry pair. If temps are down around -10 F or colder i switch to powercross. I like the thin light gloves, better feel on the bars, more control.

Im still using inversion gloves from 3 seasons ago. probably have close to 4000 miles on them... sweet gloves, but a goretex version would be SICK!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
i ride with the dakar most of the time, or 2 pairs of inversions. When they get wet i switch to dry pair. If temps are down around -10 F or colder i switch to powercross. I like the thin light gloves, better feel on the bars, more control.

Im still using inversion gloves from 3 seasons ago. probably have close to 4000 miles on them... sweet gloves, but a goretex version would be SICK!

Phatty, how do the Dakar's do for wind or busting down the trail to the "good spots"? Alot of people like the windstopper, do the Dakar's compare in that aspect?

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Ditto inversions with goretex!!!! Always have three sets (or more) with me on a ride...heavy weights for riding out....lightweights for riding...

M

MGM

Dec 2, 2007
Southern Idaho
Powercross for when I first leave the truck or going to spend any amount of time on the trail.

Once we hit the trees I switch to the inversions for the better control of the bars and the sweat in the glove. Usually by end of the day the inversions are wet from sweat and getting unstuck.

Then I just switch back to powercross for trail home.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Also..... us Personally would like to see a glove like the Inversion with Windstopper AND GORETEX in it...

I have both and I like the powercross better just cause of the goretex, but they are a little bulky for my taste. I only reason I find myself taking of the inversion is because they are wet. I would love a pair of goretex inversions!!!!

Klim

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2011
Can I start by thanking Shane for starting threads like this. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and has an effect on everything we do.

As you can see from the posts above, trying to make any product that will make everybody happy is a pretty tall order. Some guys love one style of glove while others, not so much.

I thought I might share a little insight into not only these gloves but gloves you might see in the near future.

We agree a glove as thin and light as the Inversion gloves with a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane would be killer. Problem is technology to produce this kind of glove and offer it with a lifetime warranty is not available yet. We are investing heavily in developing the technology and look forward to the day we can offer it to you.

The good news is technology is now available to deal with the issue of keeping the inner liner in place when removing your hands and putting them back in the glove while damp. We released this technology in our new Elite glove and it will be available in our less bulky gloves in the near future.

Thanks again for the feedback. Remember just because a particular product doesn't work for you does not make it a bad product or a bad design. You may not get along with it but dozens of others do. Case in point: I received a call last night from one of the super stars of our sport to tell me after years of trying to find the perfect glove, he decided to try the new Pittard Leather palm Powerxross glove and he is so happy with it he won't ride in anything else.

Cheers

SH-Sponsorship Coordinator

Last edited:
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
more thoughts:

- when ordered Klim product through any dealer, said items can take up to a several weeks to recieve, this is ridiculous

- the newest Klim helmet needs to come with (more) three sizes of cheek pads, i have to use my older (thicker) Klim helmet cheek pads with the new helmet for summer MXing and the ones it came with work well for the winter SLEDing

Klim Chinook MX pants - the leather inside leg area is incorrect or needs to be bigger for folks who stand up all day, this area rubs the bike all day long, just an FYI, and the crouch stitching is getting blown out

Klim Baja Mx pants - these are the best summer pants ive ever worn, love them love them love them

both the revolt and majave jerseys are too rad!! love em!!

Still waiting on my "Revolt Pullover" to be shipped:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features