• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

January Polaris, Pic, Post and Prize drawing opens now..................

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Hey guys,

Just like it says and just like the last few years, the January Polaris, Pic, Post and Prize drawing is officially open. We just closed the December one out with a winner and I thought I would move this months to this section.

Same simple rules as usual, post a pic of your Polaris iron with a little something about it or simply put "thanks Polaris". At the end of the month, all the entries go into a hat and one will be drawn. The winner will receive a package of Polaris goodies!!

Good luck and lets see some cool pics!!

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
How about a pic of the sled I’m waiting for

af8e28c1610a42d674096b08c4f0389c.jpg

Better than nothing, right! Hopefully she’s here in a couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mt.sledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Saskatchewan
Here's a picture of me sitting at home watching what I should be doing with my buddies who made the 13 hour drive to the mountains yesterday. Now I know why they sent us those Patriot 850 towels as a snowcheck gift in the past, got it draped over my shoulders for quick access! They knew we would need the Patriot 850 "crying towels" this year with the mess they have going on. Quit spending time and energy on all this give away **** and sending us the holiday gift guides, the whopping $10 coupon for parts and accessories, the step by step tips on preping your sled for the winter. Without a sled all this other BS is useless. Make your focus the building and delivery of the sleds we ordered instead of empty promises and then stockpiling them at distribution centers once they are built. Maybe this picture will win this month! Let's see if my prize shows up before my sled!!!!! Oh and I almost forgot to add "THANKS POLARIS" IMG_1122.jpg

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Here's a picture of me sitting at home watching what I should be doing with my buddies who made the 13 hour drive to the mountains yesterday. Now I know why they sent us those Patriot 850 towels as a snowcheck gift in the past, got it draped over my shoulders for quick access! They knew we would need the Patriot 850 "crying towels" this year with the mess they have going on. Quit spending time and energy on all this give away **** and sending us the holiday gift guides, the whopping $10 coupon for parts and accessories, the step by step tips on preping your sled for the winter. Without a sled all this other BS is useless. Make your focus the building and delivery of the sleds we ordered instead of empty promises and then stockpiling them at distribution centers once they are built. Maybe this picture will win this month! Let's see if my prize shows up before my sled!!!!! Oh and I almost forgot to add "THANKS POLARIS" View attachment 382202
Do we need to find you a sled rental?

R
Jan 3, 2018
Lake Tahoe
Really sorry to those of you waiting on your sled. I was SHOCKED when my dealer called me and told me my sled was in before Dec 15. I feel for those who are waiting still.
Thank you Polaris but also, get everyone their damn sleds or provide some sort of compensation to help reduce the sting!

20211225_170309.jpg

Premium Features