• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's been a little rough lately.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
We rode from 9 till 330......15 miles!

Back and forth...up and down trees that tested our riding and stamina. Both of whitch fell short...it the was a little awesome!

BIG awesome--->

track.jpg

BTP

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2002
Colorado
Got lucky! I found the 2 a arm mounting studs and got them fished back into place even with one under the motor mount, even had 2 nuts to replace the ones that were gone.

So what time are you showing up? :face-icon-small-sho

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
So what time are you showing up? :face-icon-small-sho

Not gonna happen. :face-icon-small-sad I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. I also want to get the '11 clutching done and get the new fuel control box on it and this requires alot of disassembly of the sled to get to the fuel injector harness.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
I hope zbroz does something to fix this problem. I dont want the shop getting a bad rap over this........

I'm the one who told Meyer that it was a good idea............:face-icon-small-dis

B

bdubs

Nov 26, 2007
back in the day my group was running timbersled bark busters. after about 2 sets for each sled all bending or breaking at the same place within a months time span (and good snow conditions) we all went back to stock.. Alan stood behind the product and did a lot of warranty stuff for us, but it was him stating that they are designed to break in that location to "save" the front clip; it was over... I now believe a little extra weight in the a-arm dept. is worth it...

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
We are looking at having arms just like the zbroz made here locally using stronger materials. That way they will be a direct replacement for the ones that are bending.

The reason they out out of stock is because everybody is bending lowers.

We just had to ship one to a customer as a favor to zbroz because they are out and we are the only ones with any left they said.

I'm afraid to sell any more because we might need them for replacements.

That means we are sitting on 3 thousand worth of arms right now:face-icon-small-fro

B

bdubs

Nov 26, 2007
isn't there a dude here in denver already doing that. I see his posts up on CL all the time...

Premium Features