• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Island Park 19/20 conditions

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
75c3720ff2dd0170f2ef6ad8fda7ce05.jpg

Classic spring riding conditions yesterday.

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
Had spring riding conditions today below 8k feet, pretty crusty. Above that found some good new snow and some areas without much tracks. Could really use some snow overall.

Anybody riding tomorrow And have room for another?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Had spring riding conditions today below 8k feet, pretty crusty. Above that found some good new snow and some areas without much tracks. Could really use some snow overall.

Anybody riding tomorrow And have room for another?
same
we found pockets here and there that was super nice, but mostly it felt like "old" snow.
Hopefully there are still a couple major spring dumps yet to come.

S

Snow Junkie

Mar 9, 2009
Anyone been riding the area recently. Trying to decide if its worth driving up there or not. Really wish it would snow...... A lot!

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
64 degrees in the gallatin valley around bozeman today, temp then was around 47 from big sky all the way down to idaho falls. Rode a little on the way, but mush spring conditions low. Ouch.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
64 degrees in the gallatin valley around bozeman today, temp then was around 47 from big sky all the way down to idaho falls. Rode a little on the way, but mush spring conditions low. Ouch.

Taking out a never ever for his first ride tomorrow. Expect MUSH as well. Forecast is for 45 at 1:00 !!

Insanely hot
But then cooling off and turning to rain and then snow over night

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Chris please reply to my email. Please fix my account. I am a PAID lifetime member after all. I’ve not broken any forum rules. I know you are a big believer in free speech, right?
I would like my account returned back to what I PAID for and an answer about my deleted posts. I’ve tried to PM you but I’m growing impatient. Please resolve this.

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Rained pretty good last night, and changed to snow. We got about four inches at the house. I traded my sled in for a 21 so I'm out of the game for the rest of the year. Good timing really, was 52* here Friday, and 40's for the following week, hero snow conditions for the duration, me thinks

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Yesterday was rough.
about 45 degrees all day long.
HARD snow in the morning and mashed potatoes in the afternoon.
Still have a great base, and it was HERO snow as far as climbing went.
Felt more like Mid-April than early March though.
Started raining on us late in the afternoon.

Sure do hope we get a few good spring snow dumps though..

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
We got pounded pretty good here, last night. A foot + for sure at the house, bet it's deep up high. Walked the dogs the AM and was surprised that it was actually POW. We all know these conditions dont last but a few hrs. so if I was wanting to ride the fluff, I'd be calling in sick tomorrow.

315.JPG

Premium Features