• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

If you want a BOOST model...

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I would highly recommend acting on it ASAP - as in order confirmed and deposit in place today. I can't speak to USA, but for Western Canada, there are limited allocations per dealer, and they are selling out as I type this. Just an FYI, I stand to gain nothing from this (y)

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I see one of my local dealers just posted on facebook that the Patriot Boost is ONLY available for snowcheck to their LOCAL customers, and they posted the zip codes they will sell to. I am not included- and only 70 miles away. Is this the case for all dealers?

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I see one of my local dealers just posted on facebook that the Patriot Boost is ONLY available for snowcheck to their LOCAL customers, and they posted the zip codes they will sell to. I am not included- and only 70 miles away. Is this the case for all dealers?
That is the dealer's prerogative; nothing to do with Polaris. I suspect many dealer's allocations will be eaten up very quickly with their "frequent flyer" Snowcheck clients.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Ah so you were a fan of the Khaos Boost 155. Curious to hear your thoughts on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It is BONKERS. Im thankful I was able to get out and ride the whole new fleet about 2 weeks ago. The 155 boosted Khaos is rowdy. I think its going to be a little annoying for guys that arent in great shape but for younger and more athletic riders you are going to see guys do some WILD things on these sleds. They will litterally JUMP out of the snow on a bowtie. I could have a world of fun whipping it in circles on a little open hillside.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I guess to put it bluntly, the 155 Slash Khaos is better then you are!? It is a fully build mod sled of years past that you can snow check. But just because its'stock'doesn't mean its anything to scoff at!

C
Feb 23, 2020
It is BONKERS. Im thankful I was able to get out and ride the whole new fleet about 2 weeks ago. The 155 boosted Khaos is rowdy. I think its going to be a little annoying for guys that arent in great shape but for younger and more athletic riders you are going to see guys do some WILD things on these sleds. They will litterally JUMP out of the snow on a bowtie. I could have a world of fun whipping it in circles on a little open hillside.

Nice, thanks. That’s what I checked this morning and it sounds like I should also keep the 2021 Khaos 163/3. Perhaps distinct enough flavors I’d imagine?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
They will make as many as they sell. Just riding the "hype" wave...
Up until a year ago you were probably right. Since then, the retail sales vs production landscape for outdoor goods such as sleds has completely changed. We sold out of our allocation within an hour, and just confirmed the allocation with Polaris.

On that note - there is *theoretically* no limit/cap on the other hot models (SLASH).....but given the appetite I have seen this morning, I would not procrastinate on those SC's either. Purely an FYI for people who wanted to get their name on one, but weren't on it first thing.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Up until a year ago you were probably right. Since then, the retail sales vs production landscape for outdoor goods such as sleds has completely changed. We sold out of our allocation within an hour, and just confirmed the allocation with Polaris.

On that note - there is *theoretically* no limit/cap on the other hot models (SLASH).....but given the appetite I have seen this morning, I would not procrastinate on those SC's either. Purely an FYI for people who wanted to get their name on one, but weren't on it first thing.
Exactly, as someone who works in the industry I can confirm descisions are being made to understand production abilities and max product QTY that can be produced. You cant just magically scale a company up 25% in a year especially a larger one. So you have to descide what your doing and do it well. Last year everyone in the outdoor world found out the hard way honestly.

Under promise, over deliver.

nw-sickboy

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
Meridian ID
Remember when Ski-Doo released thier Turbo and you could walk into a dealership the next day and buy one..... that was slick- stoked I got in on one but I'll have to drive across the state to pick it up...

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Well Ski Doo made the same thing sound like it was impossible to get their mid season turbo when in fact dealers sat on a few until the next season. I just have a hard time believing Polaris is going to turn away sales of this sled. Especially to those who have golden tickets? They have 9 months how to figure out how to make enough of these sleds. They would be stupid to wait until next year to see if the sales are still around when our economy could totally be in the garbage.

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Well Ski Doo made the same thing sound like it was impossible to get their mid season turbo when in fact dealers sat on a few until the next season. I just have a hard time believing Polaris is going to turn away sales of this sled. Especially to those who have golden tickets? They have 9 months how to figure out how to make enough of these sleds. They would be stupid to wait until next year to see if the sales are still around when our economy could totally be in the garbage.
Guaranteed they will be available.No such thing as snowcheck only with polaris. My dealer was selling the same sled on the floor while I had to wait for my exclusive snowcheck. Its all marketing. They should make all the pre-orders and then give dealer anything thats left. I'll pass on a first year anything from Polaris. I don't get paid to R&D.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Guaranteed they will be available.No such thing as snowcheck only with polaris. My dealer was selling the same sled on the floor while I had to wait for my exclusive snowcheck. Its all marketing. They should make all the pre-orders and then give dealer anything thats left. I'll pass on a first year anything from Polaris. I don't get paid to R&D.
Well doing R&D is one thing, but to pay full MSRP and do it is another. I think I will have to pass also.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
One thing that sucks about the limited build is that people on the fence between the Poo and Doo will likely go Doo, only because of availability.

I 100% understand not wanting to over promise how many they can deliver with the current situation tho.

C
Dec 14, 2020

Dealer here was installing the series 8 and QD2 from the parts bin and putting the take-off parts up for sale so he could sell sleds. Other dealers couldn't figure out why he had all these snowcheck exclusives, when they just didn't realize they could buy the parts and do the same. In the end he ate the labor to get the sleds moving since everyone wanted the new track and drive.

It seemed like if you ordered a blue/yellow sled you were ****ed, as that's what everyone did.

C
Dec 14, 2020
One thing that sucks about the limited build is that people on the fence between the Poo and Doo will likely go Doo, only because of availability.

I 100% understand not wanting to over promise how many they can deliver with the current situation tho.

Nope. I'd rather wait than go Doo...

Ohh, that may have something to do with parts and dealers. There are 5 polaris dealers and 3 cat dealers within 150 miles of my house. 1 BRP dealer that only wants to sell sleds as an afterthought with zero care, as he just wants to get the sxs's out the door. The dealer 5 minutes from my house sells 99% sxs, but they still have a few sled parts and I can drive if I really need it in a hurry.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Politically speaking.... skidoo is in hot water over their actions. highly suspect if ya ask me. (I used to listen to a lot of Alex Jones and live in the part of Montana where my neighbors have D.u.m.b ...)

I support those who support me. Polaris and cat/blue cat?? skidont not so much these days. That's besides the fact that including compensation in your product line just sounds sUper duper gay. ?‍♂️ and communistic ! "You boys like Mexico? ??"

I'm going to have to work on becoming a dealer for some of my likeminded and local friends to support our fellow sledders, countryman, and neighbors. #allhalebiden #panderharderbud #ehhhbud? #1puglife4life

Premium Features