• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

If you had to get new clothing what brand would you choose??

If you had to get new clothing what brand would you choose?

• Total voters

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Ive got all klim right now and its been ok for me. 3 seasons old and klim says its past its useful life and wont warranty it anymore. Kind of a bummer. I think im going to try something different this time. New black tobe jacket and motorfist bibs just to see how the other stuff stacks up. Tobe only had a 1 year warranty though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love my Klim stuff but I want some more color choices. Now that I ride a Doo, my friends can't see me up at the top when I'm dressed in black.

;)

D
Apr 18, 2013
I love my Klim stuff but I want some more color choices. Now that I ride a Doo, my friends can't see me up at the top when I'm dressed in black.

;)

Love my Klim Gear got a few Motorfist items and they have all broken or stuff falling ....ripped ect....

88 here is the new Tobe gear for Ski-Doo'ers

XtwRAKF[1].jpg

M

mike_s

Jan 19, 2012
Ashton, Idaho
Motorfist gets my vote. I have owned Klim before, and while it worked well for me, i had some durability issues with the construction. I dont blame this on Klim at all, it is more a limitation in the way goretex can be fastened, if that makes sense. The gaters in their pants dont hold up well at all for me, due to the fact they are sewen to a piece of seam tape and then ironed to the inside of the pant. Or glued, if you will. They cannot be sewen to the pant as this would create a leak point in the goretex. There is absolutely no mechanical connection the the pant itself other than the glue of the seam tape. Kinda sucks paying $50-100 at least once a season to have the gaters reattached, sometimes a few times a year.

Dont get me wrong, Klim makes a good product, i just dont like how they are constructed. Fragile is the word that comes to my mind. I much prefer how my motorfist gear is constructed, much more rugged IMO.

Premium Features