• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help! M1000 bog at 6900 to 7400

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
Well i put the new harness on today and the poroblem is fixed started first pull took it up and rode it and sled ran sweet no bog at all sled is running best its ever ran i think still need to do some clutching but its definetly fixed! :D:D:D

Thank you for all your guys help! Im really gald to have it running again:)

M
Dec 12, 2007
northeastern alberta
Wiring harness, U know u are not the first or the last guy. Seeing this more and more. my dealer just changes the harnesses now as soon as funny chit starts happening such as what happened to you.

I noticed in the thread you stated u r running aviation fuel. there is no need to run anything over 92 octane.

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
I dont know for sure I think maybe both were bad! i replaced the coils first and it didnt fix it then I replaced the harness and it runs better than ever:D I had the coils tested and they tested bad so im asuming they were bad. dont really care now that it is fixed my dealer told me that cat does not take anything back that is electrical so i didnt see any piont in putting the old coils back on to see!

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
Wiring harness, U know u are not the first or the last guy. Seeing this more and more. my dealer just changes the harnesses now as soon as funny chit starts happening such as what happened to you.

I noticed in the thread you stated u r running aviation fuel. there is no need to run anything over 92 octane.

Im running alot of compression so I mix 91 and 100ll about 60/40 just to be safe. I had the motor dynoed and its making about 220 hp with my setup so i feel the extra coin is fair for the power. I ran straight 91 in it last year and I burned it down that day so I have been scared since

Premium Features