• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help a lil girl with type 1 diabetes

K
Feb 8, 2005
Yakima, Wa
Thanks Anything would help I work in puyallup and will be at work on Saturday and Sunday and I could meet you on your way back. What VA tunnel did you use and what did it cost you? looks sweet do you know if anybody make a drop bracket for the sled?
I have some skis now, but the track and extension for sure, dont happen to have a fuel tank for it by chance? also need a ignition with key and battery and we should be good(I think).
Thanks again Snowman

PM'd ya

S
Nov 26, 2007
OLYMPIA,WA
Thanks to all of you for all your help I can never express to you our gratitude.
This is what makes snowmobiling what it is today friends helping friends.
A big thanks to everybody for thier help.

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
I wish I had some parts for you. Pm me your adress and I'll send some $$$ to help out though.

Chris

S
Nov 26, 2007
OLYMPIA,WA
Nope cant accept money just looking for parts etc stuff get her sled going.
Thanks anyways.
If you hear of any parts sleds or parts for that sled let em know about our build..
Thanks again

P.S how is your niece doing?

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
Not getting any better as of now. They have had her in an induced coma for 10 days now, They are doing a cat scan tonight to see if there is something they are missing. With all the surgeries and antiobiotics they expected her to be better by now.

J

jer

Feb 24, 2003
everett wa.
i have an 89 complete without the motor it is an eletric start the battery any parts are hers pm me with needs

Premium Features