• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help a guy out

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
You guys let your wives in the garage?

:boxing:

HA HA! That is my world. The minivan NEVER sees a roof unless it's in a parking garage!

Now, back to topic.
Tell her to shut it and make you a sammich!! You ever hear her when she's watching those gay azz love story movies on Lifetime? It's the same sh*t.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
PJ it takes a bigger man then me to fess up to haveing a mini-van is that what you pull your sled trailer with :D

Nope! :D She has a minivan, I have a 500hp F250 SuperDuty that pulls my trailer and is faced with a 500 pound bumper that can bounce a full grown elk off with no damage at 65mph! Guess what sits in the garage when I'm not working on my sleds and bikes? :D

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
because, it is cheaper than any therepy.... and it is alot cheaper and better for YOUR RELATIONSHIP than hookers and blow. and if she complains about the brapping, tell her, you could be chasin women, and doing drugs... would she rather you do that? LOL!

works for me. ski

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Holy crap is this thread funny.

I got to get a wife so I can have that much fun.

Feb 28, 2009
my favorite one to use when I still had a wife was when she look at me with that look of what in the F*&$ are you doing I would look disapointed and just say I always thought that rock bottom would have way more hookers and blow.

Powderhound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
I just reminded her that it was no was worse than when she caught me practicing the Burandt cross jump over my seat last year in my garage :whoo::whoo::whoo:

S
Sep 14, 2010
where ever I am
So what do you say when it is 11pm and your wife opens the door to the garage and you are standing on your sled a brapping the motor...

I was not working on the motor tonight. I was polishing and installing a gauge lifter.... I was just in the mood to hear my motor and smell a little 2 stroke. She looked at me like I was the biggest moron she had ever seen... I need some new excuses !!!! Help a brotha out

Your a sick man, did the same, my wife sent me to the Doctor. Doctor asked why I did not spend more time with the wife, I replied if she had a mountian bar on her forehead, her seat was proride and she smelled like two stroke smoke I would throttle her first. :face-icon-small-sho

I

ItDoAble

Aug 30, 2006
Loveland, CO
It could be worse.

Insert 'snowmobile' in the appropriate location .. :face-icon-small-sho

Herdiary.jpg

S

sykosledhead

Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WY
I gotta agree with some.
If she wants to come into my man cave and bitch about what I'm doin, she better have a samich and a beer.
And if she wants some, dress appropriately wit that samich and beer and let me start the sleds up.
If she wants to talk, have a seat wit a samich and beer, I'll listen.

Otherwise I'll see ya later.

syko

Some live to screw, I screw to live. Beside winter is here, thats what summers' for.

D

doowhite

Jan 11, 2008
Victor ID
Nope! :D She has a minivan, I have a 500hp F250 SuperDuty that pulls my trailer and is faced with a 500 pound bumper that can bounce a full grown elk off with no damage at 65mph! Guess what sits in the garage when I'm not working on my sleds and bikes? :D

Hey Ralph,did you get that shock back yet? I sent it on the 26th. Just trying to get my money back so I can get the correct one. I've tried e-mailing you but no response.
Thanks.
Steve

Premium Features