• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Height Adjustable Handlebar Risers From ROX

ROX SpeedFX new Height Adjustable risers will be available soon!

I thought that I would give the members of SnoWest a sneak peak.

We are waiting to put these on-line until next week because we are waiting for the hardware that is being dry-lube coated.

This new design will allow more flexibility in mounting and more range of adjustment.

We have the new 6”-9” and a 4.25”-7”.

Both will clamp 7/8” or 1-1/8” bars (when 7/8” reducer is removed).
2-tone anodized finish.
Hardware is dry-lube coated for consistent torque and hassle-free adjustability.

Wrenchless lever kits are available as well for on-the-fly height adjustment without tools

Both of these new H/A Risers also come with 1” limit stops (viewable in photos) that can be removed. Making the 6-9 a 6-8 and the 4.25-7 a 4.25-6. This way you may be able to safely use the risers if your cables are not long enough to use the max height but have enough cable for the 1” lower height. The stops can be removed once you have adequate cable for the full extended rise or reversed to limit how far they are lowered. Some sleds may be able to use the full height without extending cables.

Perfect for the ride home when you are sitting down and don’t want to have the bars so high but still like them at the proper height for standup, active use.

Also great for rental fleets or the backup sled that will get used by many riders.

Thanks for looking.

Rox 6”-9” Height Adjustable Elite Series Riser
attachment.php

Rox 4.25”-7” Height Adjustable Elite Series Riser
attachment.php

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

thefullmonte

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
Now that is what I'm talking about! I've seen and used some of the Rox stuff in the past and it is top notch. These things look like it could make your sled climb higher just because they would scare the mountain. :eek: Very nice product. Good work!

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
fricken awsome, i want the 7" ones bad, i was going to get the 8" but i would need no bend bars because im at my limit at 7". now these will just bolt right on.......love it 7 for standing 4.25 for sitting ahhhh yah

Thank you for the interest :

The 4.25”-7” adjustable height riser is $154.95

The 6”-9”
adjustable height riser is $164.95

Wrenchless lever kits are $34.95.

As an introductory offer to SnoWest members... I am offering these at a 10% discount to all SnoWest members.

Call us and mention "I saw you on SnoWest Forums" for a 10% discount.

We can be reached via email at:

sales@roxspeedfx.com for product availability, shipping, tech ?'s etc.

by telephone at 218-326-1794, or by
fax at 218-327-1006 (8 AM and 4:30 PM CST)

Rox Speed FX Inc. is located in Northern Minnesota

Last edited:
Hey Guys... Thank you for all the interest!!

The Dragons and Assaults that use the Pro-Taper handlebars already have a 6" rise built into the bars plus the 1.5" inch from the mount blocks under it.

Not many riders will put much more than 1 or 2" of rise under the existising setup (this is a total of 9.5" of rise)... adding our shortest of risers would bring this to over 10" of total rise..

So that all the Polaris riders can benefit from the added function and looks of the ROX Elite Series Height adjustable risers, we are will offer the following:

We are offering a kit (price to be released soon) that will include the adjustable riser, Handlebar... choice of flat or 2" riser bar, adapter tube, hooks, grips and pad so that you can trick out your Dragon or Assault in one swoop.

For the taller riders that want to run the 6-9" we will be working on getting extended throttle cables and Brake lines as well.

Our handlebars are 4130 Cromoly steel, VERY strong with the correct angles for us mountain riders!

You can of course purchase the items separately if you have a favorite component that you want to substitute as well.

Don't forget... SnoWest members who mention this thread will get 10% off their ROX purchase for this introductory offer.:present: :face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:

MTNMAN800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Denver Colorado
I have used your risers in the past and been really happy with them. These look like you out did yourselves. If they work as good as they look, you should be selling out of these quickly.

Last edited:
Premium Features