• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Handlebar Bags

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
So what handlebar bag works the best on the Pro with stock Pro Taper bars? I have a set sitting in my garage but they don't fit the bar setup very well. Looking for something that fits better and won't flop around. Any suggestions?

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
So what handlebar bag works the best on the Pro with stock Pro Taper bars? I have a set sitting in my garage but they don't fit the bar setup very well. Looking for something that fits better and won't flop around. Any suggestions?

Polaris extreme handlebar bag. Made specifically for the pro tapers. Also best looking imo, not a big strapped on bag like others.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Thanks for all the input. I really like the Sled Solutions bag except for the price. They sure are proud of their stuff. Anyone got a used one or sale? lol

P

prosledder

Nov 26, 2007
Boone, Iowa
NXT LVL Bag

Has anyone tried or used the Skinz NXT LVL Bag ?

I have it and love it. I wanted a handlebar bag that offered plenty of functional space, yet not too big. It has plenty of useable storage in my opinion because it fills the space between the bars instead of a section in front and in back if that makes sense. It connects in a couple of different places so it's very secure and doesn't move or flap around much.

Front.jpg back.jpg

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
I've went thru a lot of different bags in the past few years trying to find one that works . ..liked the snobunje one and used it for a couple years ..then tried this from True Adventure Gear ..hands down the best bag I've used and flat works . .I carry lotsa crap and always fighting for space and this gives me more of that ..ha . . ..fastens on very securely with no flopping around at all ..I carry my rino in the side pocket with no worry about it going anywhere and also has plenty of pockets and compartments to keep stuff in .. I've really come to like their gear and tho its not real flashy stuff it works very well for the back country. . ..don't think you'd be disappointed if ya tried any of their gear. .

http://tagear.us/store.php?crn=234&rn=479&action=show_detail

ta gear bar bag.jpg

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Thanks for all the input. I really like the Sled Solutions bag except for the price. They sure are proud of their stuff. Anyone got a used one or sale? lol

They are but they last. I have 3 seasons on my tunnel bag and handlebar bag from them and they still look new. They were more expensive when I bought them but after owning them I would not run another brand on my sled. Great space layout in them and durable.

I sound like a commercial for them. LOL

R

rilesman5

Jan 21, 2009
MT
I hate handlebar bags! But my best friend has the true adventure gear bag and I finally found a bag I want. He carries so much stuff that I want within an easy hand reach. I tried his sled out with that bag on it and it never flopped around or got loose the whole time. I will be buying one this year and will be thanking myself for all the space.

Premium Features