• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Girls Mtn - Thompson Pass

M
Nov 30, 2007
Well we heading up to the foot of WESC/Tailgate AK ski hill from last winter. Yea I know it's not Girls Mtn but you get the picture. Reason for update, still some crevasses showing and the side hill before you drop down on the glacier is not for new riders. Yep we had a new rider, neat to watch the M8 roll down the hill, ouch...

Tuesday looking at heading back to Tsaina, Tonsian to check out the route. Hopefully the notch is passable, if not then up and over. We have a SAR meeting @ 9am then looking at heading up afterwards. If any takers respond (SPOOK, Tony??)...

F
Aug 6, 2010
I am hoping to head back up to the lower bowl Hogsback on Tuesday. Went up yesterday and trail has been cut in. But it was a little technical, but not bad. Then again, expecting a good dump between now and then so, who knows how it will be on Tuesday.

M
Nov 30, 2007
Yea my tuesday plan has been modified due to snowfall. I think I will head back to browns creek and finish putting that trail in. I have not checked yet but I would venture to say it will be snowing for the next few days. About time we have a real winter again...

PS that was Pro Bowl that I was referring to.

Premium Features