• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Epic BC POW - Nov 15

I

I Dare Ya Rene!

Dec 25, 2007
www.eaglevalleylodge.com
Elevation there was 6500 feet. Callin for sun again tomorrow! JR is gonna be doin deep pow descents and squealing like a little kid again! RS

JR got a new weapon so there might be some HD video for you guys very soon!

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Looks like a pretty sick start to the year !!! Great pics, keep em comin.....

H
Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
few more for ya!
deeeep.jpg

need to start writing our names on the bottom of our skis!
ribi1web.jpg

3web.jpg

ghostbusterweb.jpg
«

renghostbusterweb.jpg

renribi.jpg

And from yesterday, with new cam. horrible light all day, only took it out to get a photo of rene stuck!

web1-1.jpg

R

richyrich

Nov 26, 2007
Mt Baker
Did I miss something here, did christmas pass us by, along with January and its now February. What the HELLLLL...........................................

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
Mad photo props! I got my first ride yesterday and it was no where near that good... out of curiosity, what body and lens are you using, and are those straight out of the camera? I know you put your sig in there but other than that did you edit them?

H
Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
Mad photo props! I got my first ride yesterday and it was no where near that good... out of curiosity, what body and lens are you using, and are those straight out of the camera? I know you put your sig in there but other than that did you edit them?

Using a nikon d300 with a 16-85, and a 70-300; and just recently added a canon 5d with a 24-105 to the lineup.. all these go through photoshop, usually just to sharpen, crop, and brighten them up. I try to be as 'non-destructive' as possible; really edited photos can look cool, but imo a good photo is straight from the camera. I also shoot in jpeg and sometimes the camera's processing isn't the greatest, but raw is just too much space at 20-25mb a photo.

S

snowyo

Dec 11, 2007
BC
Looks like we got a replacement photo god for ekleptix(?)(graham) i think from years ago.
Those are f'n sweet!!!:rockon:
Nice work.But B safe all.

I

I Dare Ya Rene!

Dec 25, 2007
www.eaglevalleylodge.com
Webpage will be back up today, just changing hosts, sorry. I am actually trying to get Ekliptix and High on Boost out on the mountain at the same time. Both great shooters and sledders! RS

S

snowyo

Dec 11, 2007
BC
Webpage will be back up today, just changing hosts, sorry. I am actually trying to get Ekliptix and High on Boost out on the mountain at the same time. Both great shooters and sledders! RS

Yeah that would be supergood,have some good camera battles going!
PS.Thanks for the new puter desktop.:thumb:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
There is something about this thread that sucks.

There are too many good shots to use as a single desktop.

Solution...rotate them through. LOL

Premium Features