• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dr. John's Dragon 800 2010 BD Turbo/EBC Install Rocks!!

M
Oct 24, 2009
Just got my D8 back from Dr. John in Kelowna last weekend. He installed a 2010 BD Turbo with the small intercooler and EBC, clutching, venting, etc. All I can say is this is a clean build that ran spot on right out of the shop. The Dr. has installed 20 - 30 BD turbos in the last three years, and he knows what he is doing for sure. This is the most incredible sled I have ridden. Light and tonnes of power. The EBC works very well once you understand how to setup. My sled did not hesitate once, but man does if ever tear up the hills!

I hesitated, but now glad I did it. If you are on the fence, get off it!

I hear other turbo builders are going to the Dr. for clutching setups etc. He is a wizard when it comes to clutching!

Mckinney

V
Oct 13, 2008
Dr John

Dr John is located in Kelowna, BC. Whatever Jonny does, he gives it 100% and always makes the customer happy. He'll look after all your performance needs, such as turbos and pipes.

ridgeclimber

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Maple Ridge B.C.
Dr. Jonny

I agree with the last post. I installed our turbo kits the went up to get him to help us set ours up. My cousin and I have been getting Dr. Johnny to work on our sleds for years. He truly is one of a kind, super guy with wealth of knowledge. We have been up on the mountain and phoned him with a question, he would trouble shoot the problem over the phone while we were on the hill. He goes over and above to help you, not just to sell you parts that don't work. He is the only guy to go see, especially for the turboed sled.

D

Dawson1223

Feb 6, 2024
Revelstoke
Dude is an absolute legend has helped me out multiple times over the phone. Tried to pay him for his time and he wouldn’t except it. The guy is the best!!! You describe the issue and he can narrow it right down. Such a sick dude

Premium Features