• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Donate to SnoWest Forums?

A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com
Is another bailout needed? Anyone know what this is about? :confused:

donate.jpg

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
if you click on it, it looks like it is for some one else(crh?) through snowest but it does say donate to the forums?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I would send money but I am afraid that would cause the forum from working for me.....

Last time I sent snowest money my magazines stopped showing up :eek:

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
I have had troubles getting my mag but I just sent $50 now and another $50 next week this place is great I have been on allot of forums and SW has some of the best info and people around.

Hopefully others will do the same.

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
I have had troubles getting my mag but I just sent $50 now and another $50 next week this place is great I have been on allot of forums and SW has some of the best info and people around.

Hopefully others will do the same.

I donated also. I agree, a ton of great peeps and great info on this site. I would hate to see it go.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Maybe If I send cash they will take my red rep away that the mods gave me

I have no previous knowledge of this coming to be (donate to the 4M), but it's not a bad idea. This is a great Forum (personal opinion), and we are lucky to have it. Donating to the upkeep of this site is for a good cause (IMHO). :)

SAWYER, I looked at your rep, and who has given it to you....and there are no mods/admin that gave you red rep. I see where regular 4M users gave you red rep, but that is it.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I can't donate money to this forum, I'm too broke from buying all kinds of **** from the sponsors :eek:

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
Before I donate my cash. I would like to know where its going? why? and what there is in return that a non donating member doesnt have access too..

Lots of different sites out there use donations to generate money for updates or upkeeping, and they donating party gets a little something in return for their generosity.
So MORE info needed i would say..

ohh chris.. no more red.. :eek:.. ;)

Premium Features