• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did Biden win, or was the election rigged?

B
Dec 30, 2019
US worlds greatest democracy..???
Rather worlds greatest
conspiracy.....If you look from rest of the world except Russia...Have nice weekend and pray for snow....?

J
Jan 15, 2010
I don't think that it's my fault that you don't get it.
Don’t get it, eh? Hmmm, still waiting on the real evidence of fraud, sure would be interesting to see it. I mean, even your buddy Tucker called out Donny’s lawyer Sidney Powell and said where’s the evidence... in the court of public opinion where they are attempting to try this case (because it’s illegal to lie to a judge) the game is put up or shut up. Kinda like Donny’s taxes, but you fell for that too.

and their “bombshell “ affidavit outlining fraud in Michigan? Turns out it was full of fraud alright, they included jurisdictions in Minnesota to skew their already falsified numbers for Michigan . Here’s a link for ya... https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.for...nesota-in-affidavit-claiming-voter-fraud/amp/

Anyone who still believes these wing nuts has given up their right to tell someone they don’t get it.

Bring on the 4th grade insults and cheesy memes...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Don’t get it, eh? Hmmm, still waiting on the real evidence of fraud, sure would be interesting to see it. I mean, even your buddy Tucker called out Donny’s lawyer Sidney Powell and said where’s the evidence... in the court of public opinion where they are attempting to try this case (because it’s illegal to lie to a judge) the game is put up or shut up. Kinda like Donny’s taxes, but you fell for that too.

and their “bombshell “ affidavit outlining fraud in Michigan? Turns out it was full of fraud alright, they included jurisdictions in Minnesota to skew their already falsified numbers for Michigan . Here’s a link for ya... https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.for...nesota-in-affidavit-claiming-voter-fraud/amp/

Anyone who still believes these wing nuts has given up their right to tell someone they don’t get it.

Bring on the 4th grade insults and cheesy memes...
I guess we will see which way this goes.
There is a chance that the cheaters will prevail, I'll grant you that. If so, we'll be back in four years to undo the stupidity that the dems have done. So yeah, we'll bail you out again if need be.

whoisthatguy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2007
The biggest "rigging" campaign was perpetuated by Trump by using the U.S. Postal system. The second biggest "rigging" campaign was done by Senator Lindsey Graham where he pressured Georgia to decertify legal votes. The third biggest "rigging" campaign is currently in progress to pressure States into re-selecting electoral vote welding legistatures, who will vote for Trump. So YES, the election was rigged, BY TRUMP.

R

Raff_9001M

Nov 27, 2007
I would guess most people on here favor State's rights over federal. What state is claiming fraudulent activities? Republican led states such as Georgia are trying to certify their election results. Besides. I think the real race is for the Senate and from what I've read it will be an uphill battle for Georgia's democratic runners. If Republicans win most of Biden's initiatives will be dead on arrival. He'll try to rollback on environmental things Trump rolled back but will be likely challenged in court. My guess is the next 2 years the American ship will veer a bit left until the 22 midterms.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Come on Mafesto, if there were ANY foul play going on in this election CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS would be reporting on it - they are the most trusted news sources in the USA!

Geeze man, give it a break!

(LOL)

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
Come on Mafesto, if there were ANY foul play going on in this election CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS would be reporting on it - they are the most trusted news sources in the USA!

Geeze man, give it a break!

(LOL)
Considering the biggest trumpie of them all, Tucker, has very politely asked Donny’s lawyers for evidence of what they are claiming and the only response he got was them telling him to stop calling, I’d say there’s a reason no one but OAN brietbart and newsmax seem to be pushing this tripe anymore... maybe because it’s BULLSH!T??. Oh yeah, the judge in Pennsylvania just smacked em down hard for, guess what, not presenting a credible argument or any credible evidence...

the only one rigging anything in this election at this point is Donny and his minions. They aren’t even trying to conceal their cheating. Pressuring state officials to appoint faithless electors, inviting them to the white house and then putting them up in Donny’s hotel?? Nothing fishy about that at all...

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
This is how a narcissist deals with losing anything in front of his supporters. He is saving face the only way he can. He did not lose the election it was stolen from him so from here on out on trumps new news network and in his 2024 re-election campaign. he will explain any time the topic comes up about this election he will always say it was stolen from him. He is a victim of the establishment will This is why he started talking about a rigged election 9 months ago. Planting that seed of doubt within his supports.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Or you could consider the likelihood that some of the votes cast by dead people weren't actually cast by these dead people.
Perhaps when barricades were erected to keep people from seeing what was happening in the vote counting, there was indeed activity going on that wasn't above board.
Countless examples of dishonest tallying of results.
But hey, we're not supposed to question elections. We are supposed to blindly accept what our media decides to tell us.

Premium Features