• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did anyone order a 25 yet?

F
Nov 18, 2011
North west territory
I’m thinking it’s going to be a slow spring order year . My dealership sent me another text today 10% of gear and a free belt and 3 4 ltr jugs of oil with every spring order . That’s a 500$ valve. Funny how things go from trumping up every imaginable fee in 23 to trying to buy our business now ,

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
I’m thinking it’s going to be a slow spring order year . My dealership sent me another text today 10% of gear and a free belt and 3 4 ltr jugs of oil with every spring order . That’s a 500$ valve. Funny how things go from trumping up every imaginable fee in 23 to trying to buy our business now ,

I got the same text from them good to see things swing back into our direction. $1000 dollar deposit this year lots of guys backed out last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Don't see any compelling reason to SnowCheck anything this year.
Will get the GPS Upgrade next fall, and probably install some fun upgrades over the summer.
Otherwise I think I will be riding this pair of 24 Turbo Summit's for a couple years this time around.

Also trying to see if I can position myself for that Logan Coach trailer that didn't work out with my F150 last summer.
Hoping to be able to upgrade back into a F250 so the weight of the trailer won't be an issue for me or for them.

F
Nov 18, 2011
North west territory
Don’t look like skidoo’s treasure hunt with QR code is going to pay of this year a lot of us guys that bought new every 2 years are not stepping up this year lots of guys buy every year too that arnt. Will make for some hot deals

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Don't see any compelling reason to SnowCheck anything this year.
Will get the GPS Upgrade next fall, and probably install some fun upgrades over the summer.
Otherwise I think I will be riding this pair of 24 Turbo Summit's for a couple years this time around.

Also trying to see if I can position myself for that Logan Coach trailer that didn't work out with my F150 last summer.
Hoping to be able to upgrade back into a F250 so the weight of the trailer won't be an issue for me or for them.
They squat the bejesus out of 350s.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Majority of squat will be the same as far as weight transfer goes.
My extra six feet is mostly the lighter part of the build, and axle placement balances it so our tongue weights would still be very similar.

Premium Features