• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dedicated Winter SNOW TIRES

North Dakota 322

Premium Member
Short snapchat I made of the winterforce at work. half ton Chevy with traction control on. I got it out with no problems.

Just had a F250 in island park over new years with a set of winter force tires on it pulling the same enclosed in the video (legend 7x18+5)
We stayed at a cabin near the end of Kilgore-Yale road to get to the cabin we drove down a road that was less than 8ft wide dragging the fenders/wheels through the snow the whole way. went up and down some steep slopes with at least a foot of fresh snow on top of hardpack. Everyone in the pickup was in agreement if we had anything less than deep tread studded snow tires we would have gotten stuck really bad.

Christopher, next time you are touring around drive to 4088 N W Sagehen Dr, Island Park, ID 83429
Then imagine getting up there with a almost 30ft trailer and 4door 8ft box pickup in a foot of fresh snow.

We pulled into IP about 2am, the last 40mi was all snow covered roads probably 4-6" deep. The driver never believed in snow tires until I practically forced him to buy a set.
His comment to me when driving down snow covered hwy 287 "If we had my other set of AT tires we would be doing 40mph puckered up, but here we are doing almost 70 and this thing is f***in gripping the road like dry concrete!:"

Still disappointed in myself I didn't bother to take any pictures of the trip in.
But to sum it up they perform Excellent on dry roads, icy bridges and roads and very good in door dragging deep snow.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Short snapchat I made of the winterforce at work. half ton Chevy with traction control on. I got it out with no problems.

Just had a F250 in island park over new years with a set of winter force tires on it pulling the same enclosed in the video (legend 7x18+5)
We stayed at a cabin near the end of Kilgore-Yale road to get to the cabin we drove down a road that was less than 8ft wide dragging the fenders/wheels through the snow the whole way. went up and down some steep slopes with at least a foot of fresh snow on top of hardpack. Everyone in the pickup was in agreement if we had anything less than deep tread studded snow tires we would have gotten stuck really bad.

Christopher, next time you are touring around drive to 4088 N W Sagehen Dr, Island Park, ID 83429
Then imagine getting up there with a almost 30ft trailer and 4door 8ft box pickup in a foot of fresh snow.

We pulled into IP about 2am, the last 40mi was all snow covered roads probably 4-6" deep. The driver never believed in snow tires until I practically forced him to buy a set.
His comment to me when driving down snow covered hwy 287 "If we had my other set of AT tires we would be doing 40mph puckered up, but here we are doing almost 70 and this thing is f***in gripping the road like dry concrete!:"

Still disappointed in myself I didn't bother to take any pictures of the trip in.
But to sum it up they perform Excellent on dry roads, icy bridges and roads and very good in door dragging deep snow.

s-l500[1].jpg

Premium Features