• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dead forum

K
Sep 20, 2008
We had a tease here in Regina last night... Felt like it wanted to snow all day, but that seems to be how it has been all winter the last couple years. Are there many people from Regina Area on here? I am a Yamaha guy, ride lots, have a 97 VMAX SX and 03 RX-1M.

A
Nov 13, 2008
hey guys if anyone is in here was just curious if the rumour i heard that there is rideable snow north of yorkton is complete b.s or not the new assult is driving me crazy looking at in the shop. Any info is appreciated

A
Nov 30, 2007
Kelliher,Sask
hey guys if anyone is in here was just curious if the rumour i heard that there is rideable snow north of yorkton is complete b.s or not the new assult is driving me crazy looking at in the shop. Any info is appreciated

There is snow but personally not enough for me. i live about 40 minutes west of there and we might have about 2 inches worth.

A
Nov 13, 2008
ok thanks man, ya i had heard like up towards canora and veregin but i was pretty sure it was bs or someone that thinks 3 inches is lots i guess. Thanks again, guess valemont in 2 weeks will be the first ride.

C
Nov 2, 2008
Calgary, AB
Chilly, that's funny. Some people will argue about something they've never even experienced until they're blue in the face. There really is no comparison.

Here's some pictures from back home that I took a few years ago.

we have some now up in gillam. not quite enough to ride the big sleds but the boys were riding theirs for the past 3 days. i need to find a 1.5 track for the m6 so that i can ride!!
clarence

Why can't you guys live closer? There's like 6 damn Manitobans on this forum!

Pisew falls and what I think looks like Paint Lake? I lived in all the Northern MB hot spots like The Pas, Thompson and Flin Flon and spent time in ALL the gems... Cross Lake, Norway House, Tadole, Churchill, Pukatawagen, Gillam, Brochet, Lac Brochet, York Landing, South I, Bloodvein... the list goes on. Great memories and excellent sledding in YTH last year! I have to admit though, it's going to be nice living close to the mountains.

A
Nov 13, 2008
so still no snow in the east? lol im from radisson and ya its valemont i guess 2 buddies went last weekend and said it was good already so time to trailer i guess ha

M
Dec 6, 2007
Winnipeg, Mb
Stuck here in Brandon. Well, not realy stuck because the snow never gets that deep. Dam it. By the way Blk88GT, i love the dissagrements that you get into with all the flatland lovers on HCS. I agree with you that once you try the steep and deep, any thing around here just wont cut it.

Yup proof right here since moving to Invermere I do not think I could ever leave the steep and deep cept maybe in a casket. If it makes you feel better slow snow year here too last weekend probed at 100cm but with no base a little too early unless you do not mind the odd snow covered boulder or two.

C

chaddo

Dec 20, 2007
sk riding.

regina guy here, snow coming end of this weekend and into the week up to 20 cms. so here we go. still looking for a good rev summit 800 . anyone????

Premium Features