• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
summ8rmk - I gave one example. It is not the "only" example. Would you like more examples of other transgressions? It is too easy to find factual sources to share.

[B]turboless terry[/B] - I don't really get into these politician's sexual assaults. It is pretty sad that it is so common for politicians to abuse their power. Anyway the rest of your statement could be boiled down to "ITS NOT FAIR!!!!" I'm sorry to agree, it isn't fair. Life isn't fair. We all get a chance at life once and you don't win or lose. It isn't a game. It isn't a test. We are all just sacks of meat that interact with other sacks of meat. Some make big impacts, most of us just exist and are happy with our small impacts. I don't hate Trump. He is just the wrong person for the job and the cultist following is pretty strange for a guy so obviously in over his head. I'm sure the next person will spend years fixing the mess and people will continue to complain. The cycle just continues.
Please expand.
If my freedoms have been taken, i would like to know what i am missing.

Sent it

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Please expand.
If my freedoms have been taken, i would like to know what i am missing.

Sent it
Would you like to stick to 1st amendment or the 10th Amendment? Both are being pretty well beat up right now by the current administration. How do you not see this? Do you think "your" freedom is all that is important? Do you respect that it is "OUR" freedom? Or is it "them people that are the problem"? We are the problem. We let this happen and we don't seem to have the ability to fix it. What you are "missing" is the point. You have no power as an individual. You are powerless without organization and unity. Our organization is corrupt and engaged in a power struggle. Our individuals suffer for it. We will see how this pandemic works out. I hope we all survive without harm. I"m going outside to breathe in my freedom.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
summ8rmk - I gave one example. It is not the "only" example. Would you like more examples of other transgressions? It is too easy to find factual sources to share.

[B]turboless terry[/B] - I don't really get into these politician's sexual assaults. It is pretty sad that it is so common for politicians to abuse their power. Anyway the rest of your statement could be boiled down to "ITS NOT FAIR!!!!" I'm sorry to agree, it isn't fair. Life isn't fair. We all get a chance at life once and you don't win or lose. It isn't a game. It isn't a test. We are all just sacks of meat that interact with other sacks of meat. Some make big impacts, most of us just exist and are happy with our small impacts. I don't hate Trump. He is just the wrong person for the job and the cultist following is pretty strange for a guy so obviously in over his head. I'm sure the next person will spend years fixing the mess and people will continue to complain. The cycle just continues.
It isn't a cult like following. He says and think what average people are thinking. Calls a spade a spade. Yes, he says it out loud.
As far as reading the whole article under a catchy news feed, the article is going to be just as big a joke as the headline. Don't be so gullible. You do hate trump. It is obvious by your post. Our 2 worlds just look different.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
hundreds exposed to COVID in one workplace in SD. That isn't getting it right.

Even if there were a "shelter in place" order, being a food provider, this plant would still have been operating.
Therefore, criticizing the decision to not mandate a statewide shutdown is a foolish stance.

J

Juztterberi

Banned
Sep 17, 2017
Look at Japanese, they got lots of positive cases from coronavirus but yet they recovered quickly. Discipline is all we need to fight this virus.

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
I'm tring to post this video....bare with me. Its long, but worth the watch. Im sure they will pull it down. I'm manually typing it in cause I really feel its relevant with the current times

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
What's the big deal? Wasn't it just "one guy coming in from China" ?

I don't know how any of you can stand that dude at this point

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Even if there were a "shelter in place" order, being a food provider, this plant would still have been operating.
Therefore, criticizing the decision to not mandate a statewide shutdown is a foolish stance.
Other statewide shut downs are working well. People who are needed are still working. EMPLOYERS that actually care about their employees should be providing guidelines on maintaining safe working conditions. That includes distance, masks, and asking (paying) people to stay home. State governments and companies that can communicate and lead properly are doing great. SD not so much. Sorry that people will get sick and die from that poor leadership. (btw not all states are handling this well I recognize this...)

Last edited:
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Who, Fauci?
So the blame has shifted again. I thought Pence was in charge of the task force? Why are we not blaming him? Because no one told you to?

I mean if you are trying to be funny or trolling, I guess that is working but if you are pushing the Trump cult propaganda I hope you are at least getting paid for it.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
???
In case any one was confused...

The Rules:

1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.

2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one, it can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well.

3. Stores are closed, except those that are open.

4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Same applies to doctors, you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not too sick.

5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster.

6. Gloves won't help, but they can still help.

7. Everyone needs to stay HOME, but it's important to GO OUT.

8. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there are many things missing when you go there in the evening, but not in the morning. Sometimes.

9. The virus has no effect on children except those it affects.

10. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…

11. You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also get sick without symptoms, have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms. Oh, good grief!

12. In order not to get sick, you have to eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand and it's better not to go out, well, but no…

13. It's better to get some fresh air, but you get looked at very wrong when you get some fresh air, and most importantly, you don't go to parks or walk. But don’t sit down, except that you can do that now if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant (but not too old).

14. You can't go to retirement homes, but you have to take care of the elderly and bring food and medication.

15. If you are sick, you can't go out, but you can go to the pharmacy.

16. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house, which may have been prepared by people who didn't wear masks or gloves. But you have to have your groceries decontaminated outside for 3 hours. Pizza too?

17. Every disturbing article or disturbing interview starts with " I don't want to trigger panic, but…"

18. You can't see your older mother or grandmother, but you can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver.

19. You can walk around with a friend but not with your family if they don't live under the same roof.

20. You are safe if you maintain the appropriate social distance, but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance.

21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours, no, four, no, six, no, we didn't say hours, maybe days? But it takes a damp environment. Oh no, not necessarily.

22. The virus stays in the air - well no, or yes, maybe, especially in a closed room, in one hour a sick person can infect ten, so if it falls, all our children were already infected at school before it was closed. But remember, if you stay at the recommended social distance, however in certain circumstances you should maintain a greater distance, which, studies show, the virus can travel further, maybe.

23. We count the number of deaths but we don't know how many people are infected as we have only tested so far those who were "almost dead" to find out if that's what they will die of…

24. We have no treatment, except that there may be one that apparently is not dangerous unless you take too much (which is the case with all medications). Orange man bad.

25. We should stay locked up until the virus disappears, but it will only disappear if we achieve collective immunity, so when it circulates… but we must no longer be locked up for that?

C
Nov 29, 2008
Ohhh you poor Yanks .... Money held up so Don can add his name to the cheques .....while 80 year old Joe waits in the wings in hope ....

This is a ****ty situation all round and politicizing it doesn't help ...no one has the answer. Hope you all keep safe and live to ride again from north of the 47th.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Is someone going to tell me which rights/freedoms have been taken away from me by Trump?

I know my State government has taken away a lot .... i am required to go to work everyday but not allowed to go outside alone....

Washington state has outlawed all fishing! $5k fine if u catch a fish.....
State regulators cited shoulder to shoulder fishermen as the decision to shut it all down...
Any and all fishermen (fishpersons?) Know that u will get rocks thrown at u if ur within 20ft of another fisherman....

49 other states allow fishing with social distancing....

Federal lands ('trump controlled') are still open to the people.

Sent it

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Is someone going to tell me which rights/freedoms have been taken away from me by Trump?

I know my State government has taken away a lot .... i am required to go to work everyday but not allowed to go outside alone....
emoji3474.png
emoji3474.png

Washington state has outlawed all fishing! $5k fine if u catch a fish.....
State regulators cited shoulder to shoulder fishermen as the decision to shut it all down...
Any and all fishermen (fishpersons?) Know that u will get rocks thrown at u if ur within 20ft of another fisherman....

49 other states allow fishing with social distancing....

Federal lands ('trump controlled') are still open to the people.

Sent it
I will tell you.
You lost the right to:
Have everything made in china.
Give more of your money to govt.
Donate money to countries that hate us.
Pay all money for un, who
To be energy dependent
Having judges rule on their beliefs
To having a million genders
Treat veterans crappy
The right to not try
Stay on welfare
To be illegal
To fly to wuhan or Europe
Vote illegal
Good press or journalism
Waste money on paris climate accord
Say i can't find a job
Say happy holiday
Shoot at cops
Have minimal military
Have terrorists
Be left alone at us consulate
Crappy trade deals
Look at hideous first ladies
Crappy outlook
Donate to Solyndra and others
Have unfilled campaign promises
Not have enough ventilators an other medical supplies.
Not think on your own
Free college
To tear our history down
When you get done crying about all these rights get ahold of me and i will give you more.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Other statewide shut downs are working well. People who are needed are still working. EMPLOYERS that actually care about their employees should be providing guidelines on maintaining safe working conditions. That includes distance, masks, and asking (paying) people to stay home. State governments and companies that can communicate and lead properly are doing great. SD not so much. Sorry that people will get sick and die from that poor leadership. (btw not all states are handling this well I recognize this...)
Crawl under a rock and you stay there until we tell you to come out. Will cause more damage than corona virus. We are already broke. A place here lost all its help because of free money. He is now trying to hire some people. That's what free stuff does for people. Just stay under your rock because Yellowstone park could blow. Keep blaming trump for the Chinese virus.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Do you live in SD?
I didn't think so. I'm not going to partake in a pissing match with you when you aren't going to get it, even after I explained.

Premium Features