• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
The FDA and the doctors reached a settlement dated Thursday that stipulates the FDA will retire a Consumer update titled, "Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19."

We treat our dogs with liquid ivermectin that is for swine and cattle. It is very hard to find right now. Not sure why but most places say out of stock. When I found some it was almost outdated. I wouldn’t doubt they don’t want people to be able to get their hands on any for the upcoming Plandemic.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Yet, just the other day we had a so called member STILL 100% bitch about red man bad when red man wasn't even in the conversation. The comment (Masks are so 2 years ago) WTF, this SOB deserves everything that's coming down the pipeline.

They want death in this country and it is coming, their own beliefs will kill them, brain washed bitches.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Or it may just be April fools day, even worse, it is an Election Year!

In my experience, the latter creates way more hysteria and outright Bullshiat!

1711998121240.png

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
It’s real.
And not Biden or election year.
It’s brought in through importing livestock, birds both in supply chains and wild.
Local Dairy has it too.
Cycled several times the past 30 years, has devastating impacts on herds and flocks for consumption purposes. Safe for humans under properly prepared food conditions, but financial and supply chain devastation is substantial.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
That article clip you posted seems to be crossing three separate stories I’ve seen.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Ya, how ID got thrown into the TX story with a New Mexico touch is strange, I’ve been going back through info I have and someone was doing some inaccurate cut and paste on your clip. Some of it is from fox, but doesn’t match facts with the fox clip I read.
ID info I know is first hand, in investigation and control process, but not my business directly.

Premium Features