• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado For Sale, want to buy, jobs and services

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

rocks rev

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Flat Tops Colorado
9t drivers

Any one have any 9 tooth 2.52 int/ext drivers to fit an 04 ski-doo 800 X? Got some thanks Felker Motorsports. Now I need rail ext. 144-151.

Last edited:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I have a bunch of stuff I don't need that I'd like to get rid of:

144" Hiperfax (in the wrapper) for a Ski-Doo
New set of skags (in the plastic) for a old style Summit REV
8" stock riser (XP)
low profile windshield (XP)
TEAM secondary springs (red/blk spring and red/dark blue spring)
Idler wheels (XP)
Black hood (XP)
2 stock cans (XP)
secondary (Summit 670)
Jaws can (Summit XP)
Smitty drop Brackets (Summit XP-unused)

Ford SuperDuty Chrome bumper (stock for 1999-2004)
Just ask for pics and I'll do what I can to get ya some.

Let me know and I will be happy to bring any of it back with me on my next trip back from home.

Bump. Need to sell this stuff ASAP so make me an offer please.

AverageJoe

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2008
Marble, CO
www.SnowBikeWest.com
Edge parts for sale>>

I have the following Edge parts for sale or trade for IQ parts...
------------------------------------------------------------
>very nice red hood with headlight, tach, and speedo with about 1500 miles on it
>1 pair of new in pkg Woody's "shaper" bar carbides for Edge skis
>1 pair of red Acerbis hand guards with Edge mounts
>red 11" Polaris windshield
>1 pair of new Polaris hyfax for a mountain sled...white
>SLP powder filters for rear of hood with frames..new in pkg
>1 pair of bogie wheels, black solid with all mounting hardware

I think that's all... Make me an offer on anything....

Z
Nov 26, 2007
cat 900 parts, oil, M7 billet BB and m7 pipes

mtn cat 900 speedwerk single pipe and the thing can-350
Peak billet head
1m 900 or 975 bb(m1K piston swap)have domes for both-200
4 gallons of unopened Klotz R50 premix oil- 25ea or all for -80
m7 slp twin pipes and slp can-350
EngineTech 900 billet big bore cylinders and ET billet head-1000
1m titainium rear springs-100
1m stock seat, skis, oil tank pump and fuel pump, stock 1m carbs, airbox, kickass filters, 1m stock front and rear springs, PPP can., stock windshield
can send pics. in denver russell3571@gmail.com

Z
Nov 26, 2007
new turbo

Also have a new in the box never used Mitsu evo3 big16g turbo. was a spare for my turbo 900 cat but never used it. Genuine mitsubishi not a cheap ebay or china copy. in denver. Paid over 600 plus tax, and ship. $550

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I have a bunch of stuff I don't need that I'd like to get rid of:

New set of skags (in the plastic) for a old style Summit REV
8" stock riser (XP)

low profile windshield (XP) SOLD
TEAM secondary springs (red/blk, red/dark blue and red/pink)
Idler wheels (XP)
Black hood (XP)
2 stock cans (XP)
secondary (Summit 670)

Dakine 30l backpack SOLD

Ford SuperDuty Chrome bumper (stock for 1999-2004) SOLD
Just ask for pics and I'll do what I can to get ya some.

rocks rev

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Flat Tops Colorado
Need tunnel ext. selling 144 track

Need Ext. for 04 rev 144 to a 151 and selling 144x16x2 track $200 PM me

Last edited:

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Jaws for M7

Jaws twin pipes for M7. Great shape, fresh paint, new exhaust flanges. These pipes will give your M7 a good kick in the azz:face-icon-small-coo (Boondocker box and EGT's not included, but recommended). A tad bit loud for the greenies:face-icon-small-con of course, but if medium loud twins ain't a problem, here ya go. Almost free to a good home...well, half price anyway;)

I moved to a high comp, ported, bmp 800 and couldn't keep them tuned for long, so I give up and run their single. These pipes do have a removeable restrictor that should let them run on an M8 at altitude (according to Jaws-Brian). I removed them but it was a no go with the modded 8 I had, but I bet they'd run good on a stock 8. With a BD box and EGT's they were fairly easy to tune on the M7, and once tuned, never needed any more fiddling for 2 years.

If interested, PM me. As a free basic member I can't actually see this far into the thread so I won't see your response :closed_2:

AverageJoe

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2008
Marble, CO
www.SnowBikeWest.com
FS: 07' Polaris RMK 600HO/144" w/mods - $4199

For sale: 2007 Polaris 600 RMK with a 144" track and electronic reverse. This sled is in great condition and has many extra parts like an SLP pipe and SLP can combo, SLP air box modification, 2Cool side vents, full set of HRP and SLP rear hood vents and dash vents to improve intake flow, Slidekicks ice scratchers, Polaris hand guards, Polaris skid plate, Polaris tether switch, Snoskinz full seat cover, Snoskinz headlight knob cover, rear small LED tail light, Polaris handlebar riser, custom trimmed windshield, BetterBoards running boards, RydeFX clicker shock w/reservoir at rear skid position, RydeFX aluminum coil-over at front of rear skid, billet aluminum idler wheels(not pictured--just added), and its all black with no decals. This sled starts fast and runs great and is so easy to ride in the powder and trees.. According to SLP, its putting out 130HP so it can run with most sleds. It has about 2700 miles on it, but it spent most of its life touring WY, MT, and ID before I bought it last year, so the track is like new. Will trade toward another sled, like an Assault, an IQR, IQRR, 600RR, a 07' up 700RMK, or any newer Acrtic Cat.. Its set up for 8K-11K ft... Email for more photos. Thanks for looking! rusbyps@aol.com
10photos086.jpg
[/IMG]
10photos083.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
L

Lank

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
WTB Attack 20 162 or Challenger extreme 162X2.5

Just like title says. Looking for an attack 20 (162) or Challenger extreme, either 15 or 16 wide by 162 long. No junk, new or like new only. Shoot me what you have for sale, include your price shipped to 81423.

P
May 2, 2008
Breckenridge, Co.
RMK 900 Parts...

I have one gates/ napa extreme belt with only 30 easy break in miles on it. Paid 90.00. Will sell for 50.00?

2 bogie wheels, red. Make offer.

Windshield/ windshield parts. Make offer.

Team Gears: 19/42. 60.00 obo.

Chaincase bracket to keep it from leaking. New! 10.00.

Stock springs. Make offer.

2 new spark plugs. BR98ES. Make offer.

I'm in the Breckenridge area.

KFSNOW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
WTB Apex right side running board H/X

If you have one send me a PM.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I have a 99 RMK 700 cylinder. Worked great but does have a scuff on the inside. Can either be replated or used. I saw about 10 PSI less in that cylinder than the other. Sled still ran good with it though.

Also have a 121" track from my IQR that is studded. Track is in rough shape, but all lugs are attached. Some wear holes where the studs are. This is the 14" race track. Would work fine for someone who just needs a track. Make offer.

I also have both upper a-arms and the left side lower a-arm from a 2007 D7. This should work on all IQ sleds from 2005-Present but it is the older sway bar mount.

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I have the rear suspension (no shocks) to a 2005 Ski Doo Summit-X (144 if that matters, but I don't think it does).

I also have one BRAND NEW SLP Powder Pro Ski (black) no mounts, carbide or loops.

Make me offers on both. I would actually trade the SLP ski for a Polaris Gripper (OEM IQ ski).

-Gravity Works Left hand throttle as well.

-OEM 1M Cat Reverse kit This is not complete. I have two lower gears, a reverse gear and some idlers. Again make me an offer. PM to find out the tooth count.

Premium Features