• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CFR Racks

R
Mar 16, 2010
No handy pictures, but I have an 06/07? CFR rack, and it is bomber. Hundreds of days, several rotational trips down the mountain, with and without skis attached, it is kinda shocking how durable it is.

+onebazillion likes on cfr. They're awesome.

You will need the new CFR Mountain rack and two dual ski bracket kits.

The Mountain rack will enable you to use the factory holes on the new Ski Doo XM. You will not have to drill any new holes into the tunnel. The new rack is 1 lb lighter and 3/4" lower than the CFR iRack.The new website is almost finished. You will have to e-mail dave@cheetahfactoryracing.com or call us 1-877-894-1880 if you would like to order. Let us know if you have any other questions?

Thanks,

dave

C
Dec 8, 2008
New Meadows, ID
The new Cheetah Factory Racing website is up with all their new products. AMAZING things happening there. I think I'm gonna have to spend a lot of money. Bars, risers, Mountain Rack, BoardSki... Thanks for making dreams come true Dave.

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
What about that "Direct to Tunnel" system? Looks like a legit version of something I tried to make years back. Pretty interested in that for a 13' XM.

What would be the advantage of the Mountain Rack w/ snowboard carry system over the DTM?

I

ice man

Jan 26, 2008
oliver bc canada
here is my rack that I built 10 years ago,i made from hockey boards,flexible and stout,made for cold,holds 2 boards or 2 pairs of skis with a couple bungys,still got room for a gas can,cost a case of beer

DSCF3348.jpg DSCF3307.jpg

Last edited:
C

CW Timbersled sales

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 6, 2013
CFR MAKES GREAT PRODUCTS! AWESOME RACKS! GREAT QUALITY!
lots of new stuff from them this year. Including handlebar bags, handlebars bar risers and new racks.

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
I bought a DTM rack from CFR, only used it once so far but it works really well on my 13' Summit XM 154. Pretty stoked I can have a board in the rack and have the BRP LinQ bag on at the same time. I'll try to get some photos soon.

Carbon77

Lifetime Membership
Jun 12, 2008
Yakivegas, WA
Here in the NW, we ride some of the most brutal trails in and out to get where we want to go because our groomers only hit it once a week and the Whoops go to town.

I've used the gun rack with straps, custom made my own rack from UHMW, and after that broke, taco'd a tunnel from skis bouncing up and down and then I finally broke down and got the CFR rack from Dave.

The CFR rack is bulletproof, doubles the packing space of your sled (get a dimebag), holds the skis solid, and I have a Boardski rack for the other side so I can haul buddies snowboards when doing laps. Nothing is easier, more solid, and faster than this rack, you will never look back. I've got two seasons on my DD rack on my M series and am still stoked on the investment I made.

M
Aug 27, 2013
nor cal
just got my cfr mt rack and snowboard mounts and qp bag looks like high quality stuff well thought out and super light looks like you get what you pay for it all looks bomb proof. let you all know what i think after i put some time in

A
Oct 4, 2013
Wy
I have had a CFR I-Rack with dual ski brackets for the past 2 years seasons and I love it, super quick and easy to load and unload skis, super durable and top notch customer service

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Finally a thread in here about racks! Been waiting for this one. I have a CFR too. I put my snowboards in it. Sometimes I take them out and ride them down snow covered hills.

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
Tough to see much but here's my sled with a CFR DTM snowboard rack with the Ski Doo LinQ tunnel bag on.

We lapped the slope in the background, two guys riding canadian with the dog standing on the seat in between. Worked pretty well! Great corn snow this weekend in Wyoming.

20140503_134037.jpg

L
Jan 4, 2015
Mountain Rack or Irack for Polaris Dragon 900?

What is the difference between the CFR Mountain Rack and Irack? I see in CFR's pictures that the Mountain rack is placed closer to the seat while the Irack is placed closer to the end of the tunnel.

Can someone advise?
thanks

Hello!

The differences between the CFR iRack and Mountain rack are.

• The Mountain rack allows you to use the factory holes on the Ski Doo XM snowmobiles. No drilling into the tunnel required.
  • The Mountain Rack is 1/2 lb lighter
  • The top bar on the Mountain Rack is 3/4" lower on the Mountain rack. Skis and or snowboards sit 3/4" lower dropping the center of gravity.
  • The Mountain Rack can not be used with the CFR Connect system. Only the iRack can be used with the CFR Connect system.

Hope this answers your question?

Premium Features