• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

centennial wyoming.

S

summit-x

Mar 3, 2008
Central,ND
where is the best place or lodge to stay at in centenial wyoming? some buddies are coming down from north dakota and are wondering where the best place is to stay at? thanks

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
Mountain Meadows Cabins if you wish to stay on the hill. The owners are great and this is my preferred lodging in the snowies. Wintercreek Condos if you want to be closer to town, but still trailer up the hill every day. You can ride from there but it sucks in my opinion to do so. In town, Mountain View Hotel has my vote for best accommodations, but they do not cater to snowmobilers (some say they plain don't like them) like Mountain Meadows, or Wintercreek Does (Owners of both do actually ride). Old Corral and Friendly store also has rooms, but I have no first hand experience with staying at either, but I have heard good things about the Old Corral.

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
I stayed at the old corral many time and like it but alittle more cheaper than friendly store hotel but I have stayed at friendly store hotel once and I like it.

I ll be staying at the Old Corral next week!

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
oh, the best breakfast is at friendly store and another one (dont know the name) just cross the highway road from Old Corral.

D

ditchbanger600

Sep 14, 2009
I am also going to be heading down from North Dakota to the snowies on tuesday. What are the snow conditions like down there?

B

bud_browner

Feb 20, 2010
Brookings, SD
Where all can a guy get fuel, besides the logical answer of centennial? Are there pumps up above? Snowy range tours or Mountain meadow perhaps? I was down around albany 3 yrs ago and never made it to far north, but this year we are stayin in centennial

G

ghastebay

Banned
Nov 20, 2022
Canada
Mountain Meadows Cabins if you wish to stay on the hill. The owners are great and this is my preferred lodging in the snowies. Wintercreek Condos if you want to be closer to town, but still trailer up the hill every day. You can ride from there but it sucks in my opinion to do so. In town, Mountain View Hotel has my vote for best accommodations, but they do not cater to snowmobilers (some say they plain don't like them) like Mountain Meadows, or Wintercreek Does (Owners of both do actually ride). Old Corral and Friendly store also has rooms, but I have no first hand experience with staying at either, but I have heard good things about the Old Corral. mario games
I've been at the Old Corral many times and enjoy it, but it's a touch more expensive than the Friendly Store Hotel, which I've only stayed at once.

Premium Features