• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Catalyst section

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
lynx doesnt have their own section either. the main media guy in charge rides doo so these "littlle things" are not relevant enough to thee.

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
I was always kind of against the separate 850 forum: I said at the time that it's usefulness would be limited, and with the Matryx subforum getting the most traffic, I think we're there. There are more differences between the 11-12 Pro-Ride vs. 13-15 than a '16 AXYS and '19 850. The Catalyst, on the other hand, is about as closely related to the Ascender as the Pro is to the iQ, and definitely warrants its own forum. It doesn't have to happen right away, but ideally soon, and all Catalyst threads would be moved there.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I was always kind of against the separate 850 forum: I said at the time that it's usefulness would be limited, and with the Matryx subforum getting the most traffic, I think we're there. There are more differences between the 11-12 Pro-Ride vs. 13-15 than a '16 AXYS and '19 850. The Catalyst, on the other hand, is about as closely related to the Ascender as the Pro is to the iQ, and definitely warrants its own forum. It doesn't have to happen right away, but ideally soon, and all Catalyst threads would be moved there.
thats the sort of comment I have been waiting to see.

Premium Features