• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bumpers to prevent bent tunnels??

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
Yes, they bend around the top edge of tunnel as well. There are quite a few pics on his website. I have rogue bumpers on our Polaris sleds but I have seen Josh’s (owner of rogue) cat and they are nice.

B
Dec 19, 2021
Alberta
Yes, they bend around the top edge of tunnel as well. There are quite a few pics on his website. I have rogue bumpers on our Polaris sleds but I have seen Josh’s (owner of rogue) cat and they are nice.
I’m just trying to decide if I need one or not. I’m a newer rider and this will be my second year on my alpha. And 3rd on a sled. Not sure what causes tunnel bends and whether I need one for a 165 that isn’t a wheelie beast. Do you know where to get them in Canada or should I just email rogue concepts

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
Usually what will bend them is a tail landing from a jump.
Best way to get in touch would probably be to send an email

B
Dec 19, 2021
Alberta
who knows. Bent is bent. It's basically purely aesthetic anyway. I wouldn't make it a priority to put a bumper on, this sled did 1600+ miles stock no issues
True. I would like some kind of test to see what I takes to bend a stock bumper vs aftermarket. Hydraulic press are a video of a guy pushing sleds to bend them

Premium Features