• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bumper thread

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
Recap of those available currently.

Fire N Ice (front)
VanAmburg (front and rear)
Skinz Protective Gear (front and rear)
Edgeworks (rear)
Polaris (front)
Arctic Cat M-series 163 trimmed stocker (rear)
BM fabrications (front)
Most Wanted Performance (front and rear)
TriCity Polaris (front)
Fastrax (front and rear)
Forgot one Eric (I know you are biased... :))

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
hmm..dont see mine on there any where....

DSC00666.jpg

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
thanks , we pull loaded tow sleds way back into the back country, so we needed something a bit stronger then what was out there..total setup adds about 10-12 pds..but extends forward to the drivers to make the tunnel strong...I have had as much as 10 gal of fuel, 20-30 pds of tools and food,water on this tunnel at one time on a ride before..no issues what so ever....

Arctic Cat 153" Bumper on my 163....nice added support down the sides of tunnel compared to stock (and it came in black for one year on the 2010 Limited model)

ArcticCat153RearBumper1.jpg

The Rat Sled Front Bumper from Steve Brandt in Canada.....does some quality work. It weighs 4 pounds - the stock bumper weighs 1.5 pounds.

RatSledFrontBumper1.jpg

Last edited:
M

metallicat

Nov 27, 2007
Rugby, ND
Didn't somebody make just the replacement tube to get rid of the CF but still utilize the factory sides?? Cant seem to find that thread!!

827revdog

Jun 18, 2008
michigan
i really like the looks of that bumper from tcp/wrp. also wondering how its attached at the sides.?

also interested to see what mmsports comes up with. the cat bumper from them is bad arse.

Last edited:
Premium Features