• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Building Industry Insanity

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Litetrax has been around , they expanded another line. The MTX is an all season machine where as the Litetrax is winter .
The Litetrax and MTX come in a recreational and commercial versions.

The have brought a much needed machine for specific purposes that has been using new obsolete equipment or equipment that much bigger businesses use like something you see on a ski resort .

It is made specifically with a suspension and tracks , tracks are made for these machines .

First thing I did was try to walk it out of a track by spinning the commercial with a 74 HP Hatz diesel 360 degrees on asphalt . Multiple engines to choose from.

The MTX unlike the Litetrax is Amphibious , so for areas like AK, Canada, Minnesota etc etc this is a very universal machine .

Steers by a single joy stick , it does not skid or drag the inside track when maneuvering .

When this Covid hit it put a serious damper on the small industrial businesses in this country . Before Covid many many businesses where struggling to get hydraulic parts such as hydraulic pumps that my other machine as an example is made in the states but the pump comes from Europe . This country has outsourced so much that we have fell behind other countries , American's just refuse to see it .

It is driven by rear only hydraulic pumps , old school proven technology while the track tension is on the front allowing the suspension to walk over obstacles and not allowing it to be able to walk out of the track .

They are making AK versions on my request , front end will be different and they will come with a 3/8 skid plate , winch is removable from front to back .

Options are pretty much endless , you come up with it and they'll make it , something unheard of these days .

Pricing is comparable to the market that they are going after and go from there but anybody that has had a track on tires unit knows the evils they come with .IMG_20200127_161936066_HDR.jpgIMG_20200127_162005441.jpg1594748694004.jpg
We need to become the great country we are .

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Thank you Bill or was it Hillary

In the mid-1990s during Bill Clinton’s campaign for his second presidential term, the Clinton administration worked towards ensuring a Chinese shipping company with communist ties received a good deal on another Long Beach shipping terminal

another Long Beach shipping terminal.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Litetrax has been around , they expanded another line. The MTX is an all season machine where as the Litetrax is winter .
The Litetrax and MTX come in a recreational and commercial versions.

The have brought a much needed machine for specific purposes that has been using new obsolete equipment or equipment that much bigger businesses use like something you see on a ski resort .

It is made specifically with a suspension and tracks , tracks are made for these machines .

First thing I did was try to walk it out of a track by spinning the commercial with a 74 HP Hatz diesel 360 degrees on asphalt . Multiple engines to choose from.

The MTX unlike the Litetrax is Amphibious , so for areas like AK, Canada, Minnesota etc etc this is a very universal machine .

Steers by a single joy stick , it does not skid or drag the inside track when maneuvering .

When this Covid hit it put a serious damper on the small industrial businesses in this country . Before Covid many many businesses where struggling to get hydraulic parts such as hydraulic pumps that my other machine as an example is made in the states but the pump comes from Europe . This country has outsourced so much that we have fell behind other countries , American's just refuse to see it .

It is driven by rear only hydraulic pumps , old school proven technology while the track tension is on the front allowing the suspension to walk over obstacles and not allowing it to be able to walk out of the track .

They are making AK versions on my request , front end will be different and they will come with a 3/8 skid plate , winch is removable from front to back .

Options are pretty much endless , you come up with it and they'll make it , something unheard of these days .

Pricing is comparable to the market that they are going after and go from there but anybody that has had a track on tires unit knows the evils they come with .View attachment 379275View attachment 379276View attachment 379277
We need to become the great country we are .
Thanks!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Think they budgeted for it this year ?

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Building in Talkeetna, (hippieville) Anchortown was great back in the early 70's... PFD's F'd up Alaska, brought in lots of freeloaders, worse idea...EVER!!
Just saw this thread. You are 100% correct. I did 36 years in Ak. I got the first dividend check, it was $1000. That stupid program brought in (I will keep it fairly PC) huge families of people that would never have gone to Alaska if it weren't for free money. That brought gangs that consisted of people (again) that never would have been there in the first place. Anchorage was awesome in the 70's/80's. I haven't been back even to visit in ten years, and won't. And my folks still have a house in Eagle River.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Wish I would have seen this thread earlier to be current. 7/16 OSB hit $60 here in Idaho this summer. 1" plywood decking $100. I know of a 15,000 SF house/shop/complex being built here. At $800 a SF. A house on the lake around the corner was built for 2.2M. It sold a bit after that for 2.2M. The guy had it for two years, sold it this summer for 6.5M.
I literally fell into my house purchase. Nothing but luck. Two years ago purchased it, 2100 SF house, huge garage, built in 2012. Not entirely finished and am making part of the garage into a master suite. Granite, hardwood, high end trim. Again, not finished, trim and doors not painted, handrails not done, etc. $350K. Two years later I was told by two builders that it is worth $800K. Location, quick walk to the lake, boat ramp around the corner, Tamarack ski area 1/4 mile across the lake by sled. If I sat on one side of my living room, nothing but trees. Other side, two houses. Any other window in the house, nothing but trees.
This summer, 5 structures built around me. Houses out every window. I am pissed. Californians. I met the guy behind me that built a huge shop and a house right out my back door. All he did was bitch about all of the people coming here. He lives in California. WTF.
We are screwed people. Something has got to give.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
50% to 100% increased compared to the bills they typically see between November and February.

This won't be just that one state they are talking about , Natural gas utility companies included in this projected price increase include MidAmerican Energy Co., Montana-Dakota Utilities Co. and NorthWestern Energy.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Future living quarters , not much different from the other option .
44767696ae3a68a1cf7939d0eadbec.jpg

They still need working bees to satisfy the elites needs .

male-inmate-in-his-prison-cell-hmp-winchester-prison-winchester-hampshire-KMFX49.jpg

Just a little more modern , least they can do .

th
th
th
th
295689-george-soros-third-marriage.jpg

Had to post something to explain the one to match a new wife to the one without a photo.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Hey you central states hang in there till 2028 on the 50 to 100% heating costs , A nuclear reactor in Wyoming will be up and running , sure to lower prices .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
California Assembly Bill 5 (AB5) is a piece of legislation signed into law by Governor Gavin Newsom in September 2019. It went into effect on Jan. 1, 2020, and required companies that hire independent contractors to reclassify them as employees, with a few exceptions.

Quite the coincidence , the agenda was back on course before the POS was even in but they knew the outcome .

Privateers started leaving because they could not compete with the requirements that the Government and unions can pass on or get funded for .

Now you know why those containers are anchored

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Premium Features