• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BRAND NEW NYTRO +3 FORWARD A-ARMS

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
Just as the title says. These are brand new still in wrapping from Mountain Tech. Im not going to use them so my loss is your gain. These were 800 from mountain tech then I bought ALL NEW oem upper and lower collars (didnt take a picture of them but they are included) from yamaha to be sure that the install would be fast and easy. This setup will fit any year nytro and can use stock shocks. All parts for install are included, nothing else to go buy or find after you receive them. Im into this setup 900 dollars. Looking to get 775 shipped to your door. Located in Salem Oregon. 503-932-3696 JOHN

J

jhillam

May 2, 2010
Offer

Given that these Nytros can be dollar traps I'd discuss with some interest at $600. Terrible offer given your investment, but I'm less than an hour from Z-Bros and can get a decent discount there. Plus I hate the stock spindles and the Mountain tech kit doesn't replace them.

Premium Features