• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big tahnks to the Illinois idiots on Rabbit Ears Pass - 12/10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Big thanks to the Illinois idiots on Rabbit Ears Pass - 12/10/09

This is dedicated to the morons that parked in front of my truck today. We were having a good day, the snow was untracked and deep. Then my buddy clipped a boulder and tore up his shoulder real bad. It took me over an hour to get his sled out and turned around so we could get back to the truck, load up and head off to the ER. We got back to the parking lot only to find that these 2 fawking retards had parked directly in front of my truck, making it virtually impossible for me to drive out. Colorado Powersports had a demo booth set up and their rep told me that these dipchits came in, parked long ways in front of my rig. They told them that they couldn't park like that and block people in but these brain dead idiots just laughed, unloaded and rode off.

One of these azzhats was driving a white or silver Chevy SUV with a small two place trailer with a POS Yamaha Phazer still sitting on it and the other mentally challenged buttnut was driving a silver Dodge with a camper in the bed and a small aluminum 2 place. Both morons were from Illinois.

Anyways, I loaded both sleds in my trailer and then I proceeded to move the empty trailer, swinging it to the left (jack-knifing it) so I could move my truck in order to take my friend to the hospital. I hope that I bent your hitch when I moved it. As for the other prick, I had half a mind to ram your pile of crap and push it out of my way. It wouldn't have hurt my rig on bit, my bumper needs powdercoating anyways. But I decided against it, you are lucky!

So to all of those azzholes that think that they can park anywhere they want, think again. It's rude and thoughtless to block somebody in like that. Sometimes the worst happens and people get hurt and need to get medical attention. Because you fawktards blocked me in, it took me an extra 40 minutes to get out and get my buddy the help that he needed. I left you a real nice note on your windshield with my phone number so I really hope that you mental midgets call me tonight.

Sorry for the rant but I am pizzed off! I get to the lot early in order to get a parking spot and then these waste of space fools arrive late so they just park anywhere they can. That is just fawking wrong!

Last edited:

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
You're much more statesman-like than I PJ, I'd have slashed every tire on their trucks and trailers if I'd had been in that position I'd have been so pissed.

Idiots .... pure idiots.

B
Nov 21, 2007
Enumclaw,Wa
Sorry to hear about your ordeal....

In these situations for me I go a different approach, forget the note, I just tip their rigs or cars over. It is way more satisfying then burning them to the ground.

Big

B
Nov 26, 2007
valparaiso,indiana
Fib's

pj I live in Indiana and we have to put up with the Illinois drivers on the roads all the time. We call them FIB's. F***ING ILLINOIS BAST**DS. They are very inconsiderate. Next time trask their vechicles.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I have half a mind to break my promise to my son to take him sledding and go back up there and see if they show up again! Still pizzed off!

D

dragon12

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Somone call the forest service quick! One of the Vail Pass tards escaped and went north to RE. Don't let it get to you PJ, they probably rode in the tracked up meadows all day. What I don't understand is, if you are too drunk or lazy to get your azz out of bed and get to the lot before the rest of the world, what makes you decide to park someone in. Nevermind the 3 other lots on the mountain.

R
Aug 30, 2008
Rocky Mountians
Stipid people shouldent Fuuck

I was hunting a few years back in some real deep snow in my old K5 blazer. A group of hippe snowshoe throwing asss clowns parked me in blocking my trailer becuse he was too chiken-chit to drive further ahead and turn around like I did.

By the time it was over with thier Fuccking subaru was in a rather precarous position.

A little common sense can go a long ways.

Just dont do anything that will get you pinched PJ, its not worth it, although it feels good.

D

Duvall Dean

Nov 8, 2003
Wenatchee, Wa.
not to brag or anything, but I am the MASTER at getting these A-holes
back when they block us "normal" peeps in like that.

I hate to give away trade secrets like this but here are a few
A) put slits their wiper blades.

B) vasaline under the door handle

C) give their antenna a 90 degree bend

D) a little low on tire pressure, how did that happen?:D

E) a bottle of water accross the top of the door: freezes the door shut.

F) lift empty 2 place trailers and slide them sideways

Only when absolutely necessary.

DD

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
not to brag or anything, but I am the MASTER at getting these A-holes
back when they block us "normal" peeps in like that.

I hate to give away trade secrets like this but here are a few
A) put slits their wiper blades.

B) vasaline under the door handle

C) give their antenna a 90 degree bend

D) a little low on tire pressure, how did that happen?:D

E) a bottle of water accross the top of the door: freezes the door shut.

F) lift empty 2 place trailers and slide them sideways

Only when absolutely necessary.

DD

Did that one, if that SOB hadn't of locked it to his hitch I would have tipped in over on it's top. Maybe I should have dumped out half of their spare fuel and replaced it with diesel.

D
Nov 27, 2007
Don't this happen to you at least once or twice a year up there? Why don't you just park on the lane coming out or over where the Vohk dingleberries park? I would never hit that lot on the weekends. It's too stupid back in there.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Did that one, if that SOB hadn't of locked it to his hitch I would have tipped in over on it's top. Maybe I should have dumped out half of their spare fuel and replaced it with diesel.

Or got everyone else in the parking lot to just piss in their gas cans :D

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Hahahaha, you too? Small world... except the moron I dealt with was behind me.

Yep....

this is what I got to deal with this morning....

DSC00001.jpg

That would have been funny to just like, piss his door handles frozen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features