• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big gauge option

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Both sound like good updates

Yes, I am pleased that BRP is keeping the product updated with the newer model years.

As far as the Nav, I ment when I plugged the cord into phone. The app immediately went to the BRP connect black screen on the phone no matter what app was up at the time of being plugged in.

There are other little improvements I noticed in the update as well. Hopefully the biggest one is the no more black screen. I had that happen twice last year and a frozen screen and it rebooted on its own. Only time will tell on the black screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
We as mountain sledders cannot, no cell service in the backcountry.

I don’t know what you’re missing, yes you can currently track your buddies IF you have CELL service. The function was always been there and worked. You send a link to the person you want to track in the go app, it comes through as a text, and add them to your friends list on the go app.

I have two people with these gauges on my friends list, @Driver helped me with this last season if I recall correctly.

zal

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Alberta and Northern BC
We as mountain sledders cannot, no cell service in the backcountry.

I don’t know what you’re missing, yes you can currently track your buddies IF you have CELL service. The function was always been there and worked. You send a link to the person you want to track in the go app, it comes through as a text, and add them to your friends list on the go app.

I have two people with these gauges on my friends list, @Driver helped me with this last season if I recall correctly.

Thanks. I was missing the fact that you could do that lol.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Measure that starter motor, wiring, flexi shaft, and ring gear. That will be more than 8 lbs, I bet. More like 15 lbs, I am guessing.

Huh? It’s the future, shot sleds do not need that stuff. The battery is to power the gauge and it takes a lot of power.

D
Dec 22, 2018
Posted this last season. But I didn't like the big bulky battery and battery box behind the seat. My feet always kept hitting it when doing hopovers or whatsoever. So I got thinner battery, about half the thickness of original battery. Then installed low profile lid from Doo accessory catalog. Did use this setup whole last season and no issues.

IMG_5489.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg

IMG_5504.jpeg

Premium Features