• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

benefit of snowcheck to non?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I just went on a doo demo. I started with a sp154 and loved it. I tried a 146 x and hated it. I then switched out to a 154x and it was better but liked the sp better. I came to the conclusion it was the handlebars. They must be closer to the pro handle bars that I am used to. How much cheaper is the sp?

I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho
Usually you can not get an "X package" sled without snow checking one. They are usually a bit lighter, racing brake rotor, different bars, rebuildable shocks... just some perks.

You can but you will pay full MSRP.

I snow checked an 07 XRS, two weeks after taking delivery of the sled I turned around & sold it for full msrp & put a $1,000 in my pocket.

Then I went out & found a 06 Summit X with 600 miles on the clock & in show room condition with to many extras to list that I picked up for $8500. For sure one of the best decisions I ever made.

I just recently I sold that sled, & after 6 years & 2100 miles I still was able to get $4500 out of it. Time to get an XM :D

Last edited:
E

Ed Fast

Jan 22, 2004
Gillette WYO
THERE ARE SOME PRETTY GOOD PRICES ON NON X MODELS (THE SP)RIGHT NOW.10,3000$-10,500$ ON THE 163 MODEL.I THINK THAT PRICE WOULD BE HARD TO BEAT EVEN SNOW CHECKING ONE.......THEY COME WITH A ONE YEAR BUMPER TO BUMPER,2 YEAR ENGINE COVERAGE.......AND YOU CAN RIDE IT NOW:tongue:

Where?

Premium Features