• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Beer for Hawkfest

E

eeberg

Dec 7, 2007
Naples, ID
So I am fairly certain I will be attending Hawkfest. It will all depend on how the rest of today goes for me. I picked up motor #3 (in one year) for my hawk on Saturday, and have had a bunch of parts overnighted to me this week. All i have to do is put all of the pieces back together tonight.

So if I end up making it down there tomorrow I will probably be able to bring some beer with me. :face-icon-small-coo:beer;:beer;:beer;
So what kind of beer does everyone like? Wheat beers, stouts, Pale Ale's, light session beers? let me know.

-Berg

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007

Friday night the late night party is at a pizza join here in town, across the street. They have a late night music, all you can eat pizza and all you can drink beer for $10.
So needless to say we will be there on Friday night :)

Saturday night we will be going to the Owls nest after hanging out here at the hotel for a while.

E

eeberg

Dec 7, 2007
Naples, ID
And I thought the change over of your last engine was fast!
All in one night now!
See you at Hawkfest!

Brad

Yeah, I managed to go from a fully assembled Hawk, to the motor completely out the other night in about 1.5 hours.
I just have to put it back together tonight, so actually it was two nights really. :)
Hopefully I'll see you soon!

-Berg

Premium Features