• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AVI VEST

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Anybody know of any dealers selling the Avi Vest in the Denver area? Sold my Float 30 to try an Avi Vest. Want to make sure I get the right size. Don't know why I never tried one on at the snow shows. Gonna be in Denver over the weekend.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I thought snowbigdeal.com was the only US dealer..none in CO that I know of?

COntact them about sizing...they have great customer service and would probably do exchanges if something didn't fit right.

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
I talked with Kade yesterday at Snowbigdeal. He shot me a great price, and I will get it from him most likely. Just wanted to avoid the hassle of sending back and forth if I could. Ray, I have 2 new Float 30's. $550 if you want one.

I thought snowbigdeal.com was the only US dealer..none in CO that I know of?

COntact them about sizing...they have great customer service and would probably do exchanges if something didn't fit right.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
sry mark missed ya call....was on da phone w/ tebow.

corey's right, but we can get them filled here in jnct and pay no fee. and test them 3x if nec at the scuba shop...just thinking out loud..

I forgot how much i loved my ogio flakvest last year, stopped wearing it cause the water was penetrating everything..going for the vest, write it off as R&D...

headed to big D to deliver a track tomorrow, anyone need anything....

now to decide w/ or w/out the chest protect model...or just wear my tekvest under neath..

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
mark it's looking like i'll take 1 if not both of those float 30's.

The are both current models w/ the amidextrious pull system right?

maybe try and call me again.

S

SnoShark

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado
We have ABS freerides for 650 bucks. That is the lightest ABS pack.

We also have 1 red/grey ABS escape 30 left for $550

Both these include the activation units.

I may be interested in one of the ABS freerides. I haven't seen that one in person; curious on the storage.

S

SnoShark

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado
Sweet. Must be the 4L? I must speak with the Mrs. tonight. As of late, she may not want me to come back:face-icon-small-sho
Are you going to be there late afternoon/early evening?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
you want that 30 sold Cory? I could post up on BCR...would probably go quick

Premium Features