• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Areo 66 for XP?

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
Turbo XP

I talked to Josh @ Turbo Performance today about some questions I had and he was very helpfull and very willing to answer all my questions. I called later, not knowing it was after hours and never left a message and he even took the time to call me back to answer more questions. So far, I like what I have dealt with, with these guys. They might get off this turbo Cat and back on a Ski-Doo!!

Thanks. Like we always say you need customer service with out that you've got nothing. Will be looking forward to you coming out to ride with us this year us and going back with your new Skidoo.

Thanks
Turbo Performance
www.turboboyz.net

66chevy327

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Huron,SD
great customer service from these guys!!!! i installed a 5300 series turbo on my 07 800R (not 1 of their turbos) and they still got me going in the right direction!!!sent me 1 of their air boxes and set me up with some clutching pointers,, just a couple of GOOD guys, got 1 trip on the turbo and all i can say is AWESOME!!! can't wait to get more riddin in, CUSTOMER SERVICE is where its at!!! keep it up turboboyz

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
great customer service from these guys!!!! i installed a 5300 series turbo on my 07 800R (not 1 of their turbos) and they still got me going in the right direction!!!sent me 1 of their air boxes and set me up with some clutching pointers,, just a couple of GOOD guys, got 1 trip on the turbo and all i can say is AWESOME!!! can't wait to get more riddin in, CUSTOMER SERVICE is where its at!!! keep it up turboboyz
Hey 66 chevy327....droped you a PM

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
I know i'm not the onlyone here that is ready to buy your kit, but is there anybody out there that is running your kit, besides your test sleds?? I hate to say "real world" testing, but some customer feedback? You said one sled went 750 miles trouble free. I would be tickled to death if my XP would doo that with a turbo on 'er. As mentioned, some youtube footage would be awesome too! I rode a D800 with a turbo last year and i want one bad!!! Super nice power, but i like the DOO chassis better. Any action pics at least?:face-icon-small-dis

Last edited:
T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
Anybody need a little dirt moved? I need some extra cash for my XP turbo kit from the Utah Boyz! I'm close, but not quite there!:D

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
XP Turbo

Turbo Performance new pricing for this season on the XPs and Revs will go as this for a 53 series kit $5995.00 and for a 66 series $6495.00. From pump fuel to race fuel and boost levels from 6lbs to 16lbs with HP levels at 170 to 290hp depending on the Turbo that you use. The kits will include this vent kit, Hiper Turbo, fuel system, fuel/boost gauges all hardware, clutching, there are some extra upgrades that you still can add.

Thanks
Turbo Performance
www.turboboyz.net

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
Turbo

Can you elaborate on the upgrade options?
290hp - is that corrected for sea level?
What kind of real world HP could be expected at 10-13k/ft ?

Thx!

MD.

Some of our upgrades are bigbores, different porting and the rest is to be our R&D that has a few extra touchs. Yes that is sea level hp, Now for 10 to 13ft you would be 210 hp to 235hp.

Thanks
Turbo Performance
www.turboboyz.net

E
Dec 2, 2007
I really want to turbo my xp, but all the feedback I have been getting is that carburated sleds with turbo's flood to easy and motor dies in the bumps. So I have been considering changing brands and going with an injected sled, but I don't want to give up my xp chassis. any advice.

Thanks Eagle

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
Xp Turbo

I really want to turbo my xp, but all the feedback I have been getting is that carburated sleds with turbo's flood to easy and motor dies in the bumps. So I have been considering changing brands and going with an injected sled, but I don't want to give up my xp chassis. any advice.

Thanks Eagle

If your set up is not done right, then yes your sled will do that, So with that said we have a great set up that will do what you want it to do and no it won't flood or die through bumps, we've spent many years of R&D on the carburated motors.

Thanks
Turbo Performnace
www.turboboyz.net

Premium Features