• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone Riding Yet?

A

AKLankford

Oct 13, 2009
Wasilla, AK
Title says it all. Some guy was trying to tell me they went riding in thompson pass last week, not sure if i believed him but maybe he was. So is anyone up north or anywhere riding yet?

greeneman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2001
Fairbanks Alaska
Heading to summit next weekend. All the reports I have heard, there is snow but you still have some rocks that are waiting for your a-arms

J
Jul 10, 2010
Alaska
Ride

Went to petersville today and just rode the road and swamps. Took a small sled up with my kids, but saw a bunch of guys on their mountain sleds. Only a little over a foot of snow with no base, but it was fun to get back on a sled.
Rob.

kev_alaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Upper Huffman

first ride of the year, good snow, not much of a bottom. Creeks are still tricky, needs to be colder....

kevin

113.jpg 111.jpg

Last edited:

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
I left work early and rode up hogsback today. We were the first people up there this year. Found some great snow.

J
Jul 10, 2010
Alaska
Rode the Dutch hills on Friday. The trail back was a little brutal (on an M Sled), but found some good snow. It was worth the ride for that early in the season. A lot of pucker brush, but you could work around it and get to places you could not climb strait up and had to work (which made it fun).

Premium Features