• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone deleted T-motion by replacing with C-motion rear arm?

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
My thoughts are when we are riding machines that cost north of $15,000, Carrying them in/on expensive trailers/decks, are paying for premium fuel, and are paying $200 for a SPARE belt, not to mention all the avy gear, two way radios, several hundred dollar helmets and other clothing/gear etc, I wouldn't quibble over $300 extra for the best lockout system (which appears to be the C-motion) over the cheapest if I thought that it would improve my riding experience. Some guys spend several $1000 to trade every few years and sometimes all they get is a colour change. Bottom line, IMO if it's worth doing it's worth doing right. Otherwise don't bother.
Your exactly right that why I bit the bullet and got the raptor ace and it's way above and beyond the stock skid and yes I got the TMO locked out. Now I'm taking it off my 18 and putting it on my 22 turbo and put the out dated 22 skid on my 18 and will continue to do so till doo does something new and better. That's why I read these threads and makes me wonder why people just don't get one it's not like you can't just put it on your new sled. One time cost till doo does something different. To each there own I guess.

C
Mar 15, 2018
IMO, IF one is inclined to delete T-motion, installing C-motion arms is the only way to go. I've looked at many of the more popular "lockouts" (not in person but online) and they all seem pretty mickey mouse to me.

Ras74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2020
I’ve been running the skinz set up obviously it’s a little more expensive but getting the c motion set up would do the same thing. I really like it. Feels more planted.
a13ffbc6f08d5656fbe42e6ed1da2621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
I think that will only fit g5 sleds. The videos I've seen talk about the rear arm being moved back. Very cool though that doo actually listened and made it adorable.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

arn2805

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2013
I’m liking it but, only 200 miles on so far.
Hows the cmotion arm holding up this season?

I'm very curious on doing this swap. I've been a tmo guy since my xm. I put in the poly washer limiters in for a ride tomorrow as a quick test ride for my 22 turbo expert.

If I like the limited feel, I ll be swapping to the cmotion arm.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
So why would that only fit the G5? Couldn’t you just drill a hole a little farther back in the rails?
Supposedly 90% of the skid has new part numbers for next year. It is a different skid. The poly washers wear out, the brass ones will eventually break your rear arm if you are an aggressive rider. The ZBroz one is good. Or best would be C-Mo conversion.

B
Sep 24, 2009
Yakima Wa
Anyone know if Hygear suspension has torsion spring spacers that fit directly on the rear arm without using the stock plastic spacers? Does the rear arm not come with bushings installed? Also, where do part # 503191651 washers go?

Premium Features