• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody tried the Doo T3 rail mounted scratchers?

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
Mine stays at 70° with them up or down....

BECAUSE IT WON'T F'N SNOW HERE!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
That's really strange...I ended up riding over 250 miles on hardpack trails this past weekend and the hottest it got was 130 as I stated previously. The rest of the time it was 123-125. The guys I ride with were complaining about riding behind me because of how much snow I was kicking up.

i mounted them in the same spot as you. I used your pictures as reference :face-icon-small-hap

i think the difference is that you have a standard rmk with the additional cooler and i have a pro.

M

mt.aero

Nov 14, 2011
Steamboat
Ran the t3 scratchers yesterday for the first time. Hard packed slightly icy trail conditions. I'm breaking in a new motor so I wasn't running WOT down the trail, but 40 miles and never went past 127F. Really like that they have their own stow-away bracket.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
I ran them for about a hundred miles. They seem to work great. Backing up is no problem and they have 10 times more down pressure that my Duraflex. The only thing I would change is it would be nice to have a replaceable carbide tip on them.

Premium Features